No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
    http://www.badlefthook. com/2015/10/21/9582570/golovkin-lemiuex-sells-roughly-150000-ppvs

There's a update in this article saying it's struggling to reach 125k.
    ***UPDATE***

Well it seems things are worse than originally estimated. I just received word that after another day of number crunching, Golovkin-Lemieux is struggling to hit even 125,000 PPV buys. Ouch!

wonder how many of those came from canada, 20k or 30k maybe??

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
      http://www.badlefthook. com/2015/10/21/9582570/golovkin-lemiuex-sells-roughly-150000-ppvs

There's a update in this article saying it's struggling to reach 125k.
      That **** was not a PPV card, simple as

It was a forced PPV, it really did not belong at all. Those are numbers you expect from one of those Top Rank PPV's, not an HBO PPV. I'm surprised it did so low, I thought it would do at least 250k because I thought GGG had a decent fanbase. I guess not even his full fanbase supported his PPV. I know he doesn't only have 125k American fans. Lots of people, 1 million plus, tune in his HBO televised fights. Only 125k of those guys paid for hs PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        ***UPDATE***

Well it seems things are worse than originally estimated. I just received word that after another day of number crunching, Golovkin-Lemieux is struggling to hit even 125,000 PPV buys. Ouch!

Damn bro not even 125k? And his promoter is saying canelo or cotto can't dictate any of the terms lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          That **** was not a PPV card, simple as

It was a forced PPV, it really did not belong at all. Those are numbers you expect from one of those Top Rank PPV's, not an HBO PPV. I'm surprised it did so low, I thought it would do at least 250k because I thought GGG had a decent fanbase. I guess not even his full fanbase supported his PPV. I know he doesn't only have 125k American fans. Lots of people, 1 million plus, tune in his HBO televised fights. Only 125k of those guys paid for hs PPV.
          I agree it shouldn't of been a PPV, hope they learn from their mistake and not put GGG-Lee on PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            ummm.....pac???

who got a million with ...hatton..marquez twice ,cotto, margarito , mosley and close to it with bradley ..he got over 400k with rios and algeri lmao

so....
            your wrong
            Well I meant the last few years...Algieri and Rios both bombed...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              ***UPDATE***

Ouch! That would be a major bomb

Comment

• I was hoping it would hit 200k at least. But 150 for two guys never on PPV and one who isn't known? **** it's a solid start. GGG will only go up from here after his dominant performance.

Comment

• I felt as sick when Margarito beat down Cotto. He was looking like Pernell Whitaker but got ground down in the second half.

Comment

• That's pretty low tbf. Though I always wondered who actually pays for ppv's these days? Proper mugs game that. HD streaming straight to TV and voila.

Comment

• Damn, maybe 125k? Can the number crunching members help explain why this is a good thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X