Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with an opponent who has BAD ODOR.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriosly though.

There has to be some kind of rule that says you gotta have good hygiene to fight right?
    Its an unfair advantage if you come in the ring, and havent showered in days. I mean "come on". that aint right.

Comment

Originally posted by jabSTRAIGHTh00k View Post
      Does anyone have high gag reflex whenever they encounter an opponent or a sparring partner who has really strong body odor.

How do you deal with that?

i usually try to fight on the outside, but whenever he would get close, or grab me for a clinch, i cant help but gag. i try to call break to try to walk it out, but i just cant help it. the smell is too strong, and my gag reflex s too high.

i afraid, when im in a real boxing match, i may lose, by the sheer smell alone could knock me out.

help
      Vick’s or apply strong cologne under your nose

Comment

One time sparring I got backed up into a corner and
        Ripped with a hard left hook to the body and at the same moment let out a Dank fart. He let me out of the corner 2 seconds later and asked me if I just crapped my pants. I said no and popped him with a jab. Stank can be a powerful weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
          Focus on your goal, if you can focus on the smell then the sparring is too easy.
          Truth...……. Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-02-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Vick’s or apply strong cologne under your nose
            hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Instead of gloves hold a deodorant can in each hand and keep him on the end of your jab. When you reach full extension spray the can in his direction whilst hitting him at the same time.

Comment

I work with some people that smell bad and sometimes wonder if they know the extent of the odor that they're giving off. Its either lack of personal hygiene or not washing the clothes. Probably both. Its bad, but I've learned to deal with it. Mentally I just try to block it out. Also, just cant bring myself to call them out on it. These people are overweight and I attribute it to laziness. I feel bad for these people and actually wish I could help them lose some weight and get their life turned around

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
                  Instead of gloves hold a deodorant can in each hand and keep him on the end of your jab. When you reach full extension spray the can in his direction whilst hitting him at the same time.
                  hahahahahahahaha

Comment

lool this is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                    X