Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-12-2019, 04:03 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 20,692.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkp View Post
He didn't go out on his shield, he quit in the corner.

Disgrace
Disagreement about the quitting aside... the man who said he "needs a body on my record" is a far bigger disgrace to the sport, and mankind in general.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-12-2019, 04:10 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 42,191.29
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsc151 View Post
Disagreement about the quitting aside... the man who said he "needs a body on my record" is a far bigger disgrace to the sport, and mankind in general.
Says the UK fanboy
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:13 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute

Joshua just better make sure he is 100% focused. Cuz Ruiz obviously will be. I think he should focus on boxing smart with his reach and domt worry about the KO atleast not until late
Old 06-12-2019, 04:19 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 20,692.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Says the UK fanboy
And you have to bring nationality into it, what's with the xenophobia on here? Unlike some people, I don't judge someone based upon their nationality, or anything else other than their personality.
The fact that Wilder is an American doesn't bother me, it's just that he conducts himself like an utter prick. Ruiz is Mexican-American and he seems like a top bloke.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:25 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 41,323.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsc151 View Post
Smug fraud paper champ AJ was a far bigger disgrace imo.

Glad we don't have to listen to his awful cringey fake lines about his legacy.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:51 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 41,323.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
Whyte, Kilitschko, Povetkin, Parker. All rated heavyweights, and all in under 22 fights. And lets be honest, the Wlad that AJ fought was way better than the one Fury beat.

Wanting to knock Ruiz out was what got AJ Ko'd in the first place. He should have just tried to win the fight. AJ really struggles with shorter guys, and Ruiz is able to walk forward and take punches to land his own. Can't see AJ being able to keep moving beyond 3 rounds before he slows down.
It's hilarious desperate fanboys like you still think wlad was at his best when he fought AJ at 40+years old.

Keep grasping at those straws.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:57 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 24,148.50
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 
awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Joshua just better make sure he is 100% focused. Cuz Ruiz obviously will be. I think he should focus on boxing smart with his reach and domt worry about the KO atleast not until late
I don't think it's about focus and more to do with the very plain simple fact is that he's not as good as people think. He's slow, plodding, chinny and very uncreative.

I hope he retires. There's no point carrying on. He's finished. Done and dusted. He disgraced himself and let his fans down. Every Brit I know was on suicide watch following the fight.
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:41 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
I don't think it's about focus and more to do with the very plain simple fact is that he's not as good as people think. He's slow, plodding, chinny and very uncreative.

I hope he retires. There's no point carrying on. He's finished. Done and dusted. He disgraced himself and let his fans down. Every Brit I know was on suicide watch following the fight.
Well that too. But he can beat Ruiz if he fights smart. And he worth too much money to retire plus that loss wasnt that bad. Im afraid the rematch mite be worst tho. Lol
Old 06-13-2019, 07:53 AM #69
Interim Champion

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to allRoberto Vasquez is a name known to all
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 18,545.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenubbs View Post
STOP SAYIBG THE VLAD THAT FOUGHT AJ WAS DOFFERENT FROM THE VLAD THAT FOUGHT FURY! youre wrong. The style match up made for a more entertaining fight cause aj dont got the skill to snooze a *****ko out.. lol but I agree completely with aj gassing out vs any of the 3 tops heavys I even see fury stopping him... 11th round stoppage. Furys feet are to fast. dude is a freak. And Im a wilder fan. Mostly cause hes a freak too lol love to see the unlikely guys succeed than the ones like Joshua whos been handed everything.
er... It was a different Wlad. Any impartial boxing fan would see that. Wlad was trigger shy against Fury the whole fight. He took zero risks. He took lots of risks against AJ to land his punches.

And well done you've bought into Wilder and Fury's narrative about Joshua because it's want you want to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Scene View Post
Still don't think slugging it out with Andy Ruiz is a mistake. I'm sorry, Ruiz is still Ruiz. The same guy who lost to Joseph Parker and couldn't hurt him. Aj is the guy with the power, and he can use it. You think Wilder would be scared to go toe to toe with Andy f'in Ruiz?
I keep saying Parker said Ruiz hit him the hardest out of all his opponents and Dana White just said he heard the same thing from a guy who trained Ruiz in the past (that Ruiz hits very hard).

Ruiz is faster than AJ and Aj has a poor chin - so definitely a mistake sluggin it out
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends