• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not good.......

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Probably more than half. Idk 60%?
      Alright, so if 360k signed up for the fight that means 240k of their subscribers watched it. If that is the case, then does that mean they only had 300k subscribers heading into the fight. Seems a little low, no?

Comment

Without having any knowledge of anything, 1.2 Mil worldwide sounds good for a new streaming service.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Alright, so if 360k signed up for the fight that means 240k of their subscribers watched it. If that is the case, then does that mean they only had 300k subscribers heading into the fight. Seems a little low, no?
          Of course its low. Imagine how many subscribers they would have without Canelo. Its a process though, a lot what DAZN is doing is building brand recognition since's they've only been in the US less than a year.

Comment

I was expecting them to break 1M respectable numbers though

Comment

Wow.

600,000 at $20 is 12million for that night

Or

600,000 at $100 is $60million for that night

Mixed.

Every week, day, month, new buyers

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Of course its low. Imagine how many subscribers they would have without Canelo. Its a process though, a lot what DAZN is doing is building brand recognition since's they've only been in the US less than a year.
                These DAZN haters are forgetting about PAYMENT vs general viewership

Comment

I'm guessing quite a few purchased just for the fight. Just a guess, so let's say out of the 600,000 US viewers, more than half of those purchased for the fight. As for the rest? I bet a good portion of them watched the fight.

Now let's see how many of the say 300-350k that got DAZN just for the fight stay long term.
                  Yeah that is the key. If they only sold 240k subs before this then they are in real trouble. That is what I was saying to bigdunny1. when the article indicated "Approaching 1 million" .

I know my boy whose house where I watched the fight canceled it the next morning because it kept glitching (although he is a casual boxing fan).

Comment

Some dorks buy DAZN for MLB, soccer, NFL, MMA. You can’t assume all those subscribers whom like 2nd to 3rd base tuned into boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      These DAZN haters are forgetting about PAYMENT vs general viewership
                      How much was it to watch it on Skysport mate?

Comment

Working...
                      X