No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: If Not Lomachenko Next, Then Give Me Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    yeah and hopefully commy doesn't lose his mind and start asking for ridiculous amounts of money. commy may price himself out.
    True, boxing is irritating right now

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post

Having said that, Comey (who’s not ready due to injury) and Lopez are really two of the only good fights for Loma. So since Comey’s not available, why not Lopez ?
      Both Loma and Commey got hand injuries. Commey can fight June, Loma Sept earliest.

Commey said he wanted a voluntary in June to test the hand out before going in with Loma, which would follow in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Again with the age excuse. Tyson was champ at 19, fought everyone. Tank was a champ at 21, lost his title on the scales. No reason he can’t fight Loma.
        There's no reason he can't fight Loma, he just doesn't have to do it now! If it was cool for Loma to wait until 25, then Tank has time to step up too!

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          Both Loma and Commey got hand injuries. Commey can fight June, Loma Sept earliest.

Commey said he wanted a voluntary in June to test the hand out before going in with Loma, which would follow in Sept.
          Ok cool. First time I’m hearing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Commey wants a tune-up! WBC can't skip down to #4 for Campbell, and now Loma is injured! It's a wrap! Move up to 140! Ramirez vs. Prograis winner is yours for the taking! Teofimo Lopez vs. Arnold Barboza Jr.! MAN UP!
            I can see an Interim title being thrown out by 1 of the 2 orgs.

Comment

Get a belt first. That's an order!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I can see an Interim title being thrown out by 1 of the 2 orgs.
                The WBO could make Lopez vs. Barboza Jr., or Lopez vs. Betran, a final eliminator!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                  Fighters like Romulo Koasicha and Gamalier Rodriguez were worthy of title shots against Lomachenko, why not Lopez?
                  Don’t pay attention to the ignorant posters here. Mark my words, should López beat Loma you’ll never hear a peep from these folks. You’ll never hear them eat their own words. They’ll move on pretending to have never have uttered them and troll into the next topic. It’s a rinse and repeat cycle for these mentally stunted ****** intellect midgets

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Don’t pay attention to the ignorant posters here. Mark my words, should López beat Loma you’ll never hear a peep from these folks. You’ll never hear them eat their own words. They’ll move on pretending to have never have uttered them and troll into the next topic. It’s a rinse and repeat cycle for these mentally stunted ****** intellect midgets
                    they really are exist guys who think lopez will beat loma, sure its the same who also thinks charlo will ko ggg and davis ko loma

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Lomasexuals believe Loma beats Davis....so they clamor for the fight and pronounce Davis a duck since its not happening. Then Lopez steps in and says...I wanna fight and the excuses as to why he shouldn't get a fight come out. If both fighters have beaten nothing but bums, how is either worthy of sharing a ring with Loma? To me, after seeing Linares drop Loma, the Lomasexuals are uncertain about a fight versus the bigger longer stronger Lopez.
                      Lomachenko fans believe he'll beat Lopez as well. But the difference is, Davis has actually beaten a world level guy and picked up a title. Lopez hasn't. You have to go by what the opponent has done in the ring and not by his mouth.

You tried to work an angle that doesn't exist, and failed like always.

I'd like to say "Nice try". But it really wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X