Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell there is not a thread about the fight of Vargas vs Berchelt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell there is not a thread about the fight of Vargas vs Berchelt?

God...

This fight will be sick.
    Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-23-2017, 05:24 PM.

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

God...

This fight will be sick.
    Because boxingscene has literally become the Aryan Brotherhood vs the Black Gorilla Family. If you dont create a thread dissing GGG or Floyd Mayweather, its just not news...

But anyways man, should be a war BUT I think Vargas shouldve taken another fight. Seems to me like De La Hoya loves these Mx vs Mx fights but dont realize it adds a lot of miles on his fighters and really doesnt do much for their technique. I wouldve preferred to see Vargas fight more of a lighter hitting stylist but oh well I think we are in for a treat...

Comment

This is going to be a quality contest

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Because boxingscene has literally become the Aryan Brotherhood vs the Black Gorilla Family. If you dont create a thread dissing GGG or Floyd Mayweather, its just not news...

But anyways man, should be a war BUT I think Vargas shouldve taken another fight. Seems to me like De La Hoya loves these Mx vs Mx fights but dont realize it adds a lot of miles on his fighters and really doesnt do much for their technique. I wouldve preferred to see Vargas fight more of a lighter hitting stylist but oh well I think we are in for a treat...
        People from this site is ignorant, they are talking about Lara, Canelo, Jr, GGG, Ward, blah blah.

This fight will be brutal, totally brutal and the fight deserve a thread but well... maybe Vargas or Berchelt need be afroamerican or something like that...

Comment

thinking the same thing.vargas has been in the fight of the year the last two years he's underrated where's the rest of the mexican fans.you got action fighter muira on the undercard too btw I'm going to the fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
            This is going to be a quality contest
            A great fight.

Miguel is a hot prospect from here, a jewel from Zanfer and he have 2 years training with the Estrada trainer and now he is a better fighter.

Curiously in this fight , the champ of the WBC will be defending his title vs the #1 in the rankings of the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              thinking the same thing.vargas has been in the fight of the year the last two years he's underrated where's the rest of the mexican fans.you got action fighter muira on the undercard too btw I'm going to the fight!!!

where are the fu.ckin fans of the world???

The card is amazing:

Vargas vs Berchelt.
              Miura vs Roman.

A lot of pure action.

Comment

Everyone would rather succumb to race baiting threads that are worthless. It's pitiful.

Just talk about boxing.

I don't really have any high expectations as long as the fight is decent then I'm content with it.

Comment

This will be a war and most likely the winner gets Lomachenko...thinking about going to this one live.

Comment

I recall Roman saying that El Bandido is avoiding him.
                    Miura has heavy hands so we will see if he can get past him and get that matchup with the winner of the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X