No announcement yet.

How much they paid Wade to just lay down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Nothing i mean nothing landed flush, that was pathetic..or did he need the money that bad that he just said **** it....that was sad as hell..no skills displayed tonight
    35 have tried 35 have failed

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Nothing i mean nothing landed flush, that was pathetic..or did he need the money that bad that he just said **** it....that was sad as hell..no skills displayed tonight
      I do know that Sam Watson promised him a Bentley if he won.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Why would they have to pay off an opponent who all of you says was garbage?
        I hate you so much Golovkin
        *bangs keyboard*

Comment

Wade looked like those guys that come to the gym for the first time and look terrified in their first sparring session.

Flopping all over the ring like Lebron James. Smh. He needs to get back with Barry Hunter and finish his development from prospect to contender.

Hopefully the payday motivates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I hate you so much Golovkin
            *bangs keyboard*
            Golovkin did exactly what was expected and now they think it's fixed lol. Destroys a guy in the second round, "he looked terrible." Lmao. This site.

******s

Comment

Golovkin is the new Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Wade looked like those guys that come to the gym for the first time and look terrified in their first sparring session.

Flopping all over the ring like Lebron James. Smh. He needs to get back with Barry Hunter and finish his development from prospect to contender.

Hopefully the payday motivates him.
                I actually got a touch worried when they first squared up, Wade towered over Golovkin. But he proved very easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Golovkin did exactly what was expected and now they think it's fixed lol. Destroys a guy in the second round, "he looked terrible." Lmao. This site.

******s
                  Every single fight

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I actually got a touch worried when they first squared up, Wade towered over Golovkin. But he proved very easy to hit.
                    Nah. He's a flat footed, come forward fighter and if you watch some of his other fights he gets hit with those shots consistently. His opposition just wasn't good enough to hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      Nah. He's a flat footed, come forward fighter and if you watch some of his other fights he gets hit with those shots consistently. His opposition just wasn't good enough to hurt him.
                      Never watched him before tbh. This fight should never have been made. IBF need to look at their ranking system.

Comment

Working...
                      X