Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia's Undefeated record at danger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny will probably win but Peterson can box and punch. Peterson is a world class fighter and he certainly has a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Terribly slow starter, easy to hit - in fact prone to getting hit with left hooks, shaky chin, I don't see how.

People are looking way too much into the Herrera fight IMO or maybe not enough if they seemingly think all you need to beat Danny Garcia is a jab. Not that Peterson even has a good jab in the first place.

In the minority but I see Garcia stopping him quite early. Peterson has been flattered to many times by guys laying on the ropes doing nothing. He is very average all around outside of a good workrate.

Garcia stoppage in the first half. A part of me thinks he goes down early, gets up and does his usual rally but Garcia is a good finisher, he'll not let him off the hook.
      Im in the minority too then because I got Garcia bearing easily or stopping Lamont. I think Garcia is better in all departments except hopping around uselessly like a jackass.

Comment

Working...
      X