Glazkov now has 3 gift decisions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glazkov now has 3 gift decisions...

At this rate he'll catch Jessie Vargas.

I don't see what the judges see when they watch his fights. He seems to get out worked for the first half of every fight, then he starts turning it on towards the end and somehow ends up winning wide on the cards.

I feel bad for Cunningham. His first appearance on HBO and this happens.

Looks like Glazkov and Danny AkA duh gift have something in common

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Looks like Glazkov and Danny AkA duh gift have something in common
      I'm not a Danny fan, but let's be real here Jessie Vargas has been given more gifts than Danny.

Comment

They both stunk the joint out and both performed poorly in two halves. Don't feel too sorry for Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          I'm not a Danny fan, but let's be real here Jessie Vargas has been given more gifts than Danny.
          Vargas is still an up and comer. If he were slated as the top dog at 140 he would get **** too. Danny is a good guy don't get me wrong. Just a very mediocre fighter

Comment

This wasn't a gift decision, Lederman's card was as ******ed as he looks. But yeah, he's gotten lucky so far, and he's boring as hell to watch. Thank God Cunningham doesn't have to face Wlad now, atleast that's a good thing.

Comment

I had it a draw.

It won't really matter because neither of these guys have a heavyweight title in their future.

Comment

Lol. Danny gets ONE close decision in his hometown all of a sudden he is glaskov who clearly lost 3 fights. Danny lost a close fight in his hometown and got the decision, nothing no one has ever seen before.

A better comparison is jessie vargas, and even that is a pretty bad comparison because alot of people have him winning in every fight people say he lost. I personally think hes undefeated with some razor thin wins.

Still don't see how that comes close to CLEARLY losing 3 fights. This glazkov motherfuc*ker has 3 FOR SURE losses like wtf....
                Last edited by lolpz; 03-15-2015, 04:42 AM.

Comment

I know we all like USS but he let Glozkov back in the fight and allowed all of these swing rd which were not so clear or easy to score. I had USS winning razor close in a fight he should have been able to win clearly. He handed Glazkov the chance to take if from him after such a good start.

No gift or robbery here.

Comment

The only conceivable positive out of this is we don't have to see Cunningham murdered by Wlad. Which is the only outcome possible in that fight. But it still sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X