No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Nah did you not see him get punked on Twitter by Guerrero as well as in real life? Broner is not the smooth talker people believe he is. You can tell by his corny ass interviews and his corny ass music.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

How did Broner get punked by Guerrero?He did`nt touch Broner and he told Guerrero to send the contract and he`ll fight.Broner smart enough to not fight him on the street cause they both would get arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      They are with those promoters but always fight on Top Rank Cards. Guilt by Association with the exception of Marquez because hes a Bawse.
      it doesnt matter anyways, broner tried to make a fight with abril, he has one lined up. vasquez was an option, should have been discussed imo. but beltran? beltran? no.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.
        There's always two sides to a story. Don't be so gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          Froch has intelligence when he trash talking? lol.
          Clearly.

He's one of the most natural trash talkers the sport has, he does it with such casual arrogance. He doesn't even have to try, he just drops little offhand insults and lets it be He's also one of the most intelligent fighters around in general.

No need for the Broner style of talking loud, acting childish and being unfunny.
          Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 02-15-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            ppl talking about him though can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Take Mayweather for example, he once said that the reason he isn't the greatest sports star in America is because he's black and everyone is racist.

The truth is, people get turned off by the c.ocky attitude. You can talk, you can be confident but there's a fine line between looking charismatic and looking like a douche bag.

Mayweather and Broner have crossed over to douche bag and beyond.
            and ppl talk about it. ppl are interested in it. its enough to get a buncha grown me riled up like a class of hs females. lol. at the end of the day, who cares? all that matters is what he does in the ring, what he does to promote fights helps his bank, not mine. hate him or love him, hes one of the top under 25 fighters out there. and that says something.

Comment

Broner wouldnt be a popular or name if it wasnt for the trash talking its good for business dont believe me? Ask Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                it doesnt matter anyways, broner tried to make a fight with abril, he has one lined up. vasquez was an option, should have been discussed imo. but beltran? beltran? no.
                Vazquez camp was already offered a fight with Broner but they turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  Vazquez camp was already offered a fight with Broner but they turned it down.
                  i know about that. supposedly vasquez went with the ****ty ass gesta fight instead. but w/e ppl will choose who they make the bad guy

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    and ppl talk about it. ppl are interested in it. its enough to get a buncha grown me riled up like a class of hs females. lol. at the end of the day, who cares? all that matters is what he does in the ring, what he does to promote fights helps his bank, not mine. hate him or love him, hes one of the top under 25 fighters out there. and that says something.
                    You completely missed the point. I could care less about Broner or Mayweather, I'm just pointing out WHY people don't like him which is natural, their right and nothing to do with being like HS females.

So people aren't allowed to have an opinion of others because of the way they act as long as they are a great athlete?

Fact is, Oscar made tons more money that Floyd simply because of his image. Floyd could have been on that level if he would have been smarter in the way he marketed himself.

Now he's done great for himself obviously and he's one of the ATG fighters but he could have done much better and he knows that because he's said it many times.

People don't like arrogance, it's just the way it is. Has nothing to do with being a "hater". We know your good, you don't need to remind us every 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Let's not play lawyer.

When a person says "Mexican" they are 99.999% of the time referring to race and not nationality. Even if they are not, it's still offensive.

Saying black, isn't saying American even though it can refer to both. He clearly came off with the intention of making it sound like JMM was good FOR a Mexican.

Kind of like when some NBA players said Larry Bird was just good for a white guy.
                      were not playing lawyer the comment was about Mexicans-not hispanics. as such, the equivalent is American, not black. one can be hispanic and not mexican. one can be black and not american.

Comment

Working...
                      X