No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    I'm sure you'd cry about "excessive" force if he shot him 3 times. You're just mad because the cop is white.
    That's what I figured. That guy is seriously insecure. He told UglyPug that it would be "sweet irony" when a black man kills him. Fucking weirdo.

Comment

• wait the police had to actually wait for the criminal to point the fucking gun at his face before he was able to defend himself?

anyone who feels sorry for that piece of shit is probably a criminal aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Please show my post accusing anyone of racism, i would love to see that. You aren't colorblind if you are the one who brought up color, you idiot.
        You and your buddies are pretty much doing indirectly and some directly. I can see why you're calling us trolls and stuff.

FYI the moment you posted you know what will happen so don't come off like you're some fucking saint and accuse people of trolling just cause they don't agree with your whack ass opinion.

Comment

• Oh no a convicted felon with multiple warrants was shot after pulling a knife not complying with police.

Oh the humanity! We must feel sorry for him! If you don't feel sorry you must be a monster!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            it doesn't matter it looked like he was reaching for a weapon when the police officer told him to stop.
            It does matter. It looked like what the family has said what happened, the guy was stuck on the seat belt and tried to free himself. Now you said it looked like he was reaching for a weapon, but your words and what the officer says is different. The officer says he had a knife, nowhere in the video can you see a knife. Now was it him just reaching for a weapon or did he already have the knife? Because there was like a split second before the officer saying he had a knife til the shooting. Plus to unload on the guy while he is already down is shameful, even shot the guy in the back just to make sure he would die i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              wait the police had to actually wait for the criminal to point the fucking gun at his face before he was able to defend himself?

anyone who feels sorry for that piece of shit is probably a criminal aswell
              I thought it was a knife? Now it's a gun? Jesus you idiots can't even stay on course with your own stupid arguments.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              You and your buddies are pretty much doing indirectly and some directly. I can see why you're calling us trolls and stuff.

FYI the moment you posted you know what will happen so don't come off like you're some fucking saint and accuse people of trolling just cause they don't agree with your whack ass opinion.
              it's "wack" not "whack" idiot. I don't have any buddies on here, sorry i don't look for friends. I haven't brought up race in no way, shape,or form. I responded to you saying the guy was black, and he wasn't.
              Last edited by ROYistheGOAT; 12-14-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                I'm sure you'd cry about "excessive" force if he shot him 3 times. You're just mad because the cop is white.
                the cop is white...sort of like my mother.

nice try though.

Comment

I thought it was a knife? Now it's a gun? Jesus you idiots can't even stay on course with your on stupid arguments.

it's "wack" not "whack" idiot. I don't have any buddies on here, sorry i don't look for friends. I haven't brought up race in no way, shape,or form. I responded to you saying the guy was black, and he wasn't.
                  let me save you some time boss. they're trolling - poorly.

Comment

I thought it was a knife? Now it's a gun? Jesus you idiots can't even stay on course with your on stupid arguments.

Wow a small spelling error and I'm an idiot for it .

Look at what one of the guys in the thread puts.....getting killed by a black man and sweet irony.

The guy in the video asked for it.....if he didn't commit crimes his ass wouldn't of gotten shot. He implanted the seed of being a dangerous criminal and I'd bet anything you wouldn't be patting a guy like that in the back being a cop. You'd shoot his ass too. You must of never lived in a dangerous situation in your life before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Wow a small spelling error and I'm an idiot for it .

Look at what one of the guys in the thread puts.....getting killed by a black man and sweet irony.

The guy in the video asked for it.....if he didn't commit crimes his ass wouldn't of gotten shot. He implanted the seed of being a dangerous criminal and I'd bet anything you wouldn't be patting a guy like that in the back being a cop. You'd shoot his ass too. You must of never lived in a dangerous situation in your life before.
                      One guy= me? Got it. Your post is all around silly, which is typical of your posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X