Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Manny ATG wise if he were to beat Floyd and Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not possible lol
    floyd maybe
    sergio is just way 2 big lets be serious

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
      he's already g.o.a.t , fighting this bums wont prove anything!!!
      The gave away was your poor English "this bums"

these "bums" are the best out there other than Pacquiao ..

IMO if he does beat both and he doesn't drain Martinez he might be in the top 5 or 3 of all time

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        not possible lol
        floyd maybe
        sergio is just way 2 big lets be serious
        thats why getting a win over Martinez is VERY impressive

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          There have been several individuals who want to see Manny step up against Martinez, so let's say Manny beat Floyd and then faced and defeated Sergio at 154, where would you rank him ATG wise?
          If Pac beat Floyd and Sergio. The *****s will simply say, Pac needs to fight at 160 to prove his worth at ATG list. Then he should fight also at 175.

Comment

Neither is going to happen but I would put him top 5 and I would imagine a lot of people would rate him the best of all time since quite a few people have already called him the best ever, all depends how he wins and if there was a catch weight involved too. The catch weights are a turn off - he was better off unifying the 140 division imo even though Khan is his friend. No chance Martinez's fight happens above 150, I don't expect him to fight him either, beating Mayweather is the topping on the cake for his career really - He's on a totally different level then the top 140 pounders and Ortiz.

Comment

If he were to beat those 2 guys I would put him in the top 5 of all time. The problem is he can't beat either. Floyd is too skilled and Sergio is too big and skilled. I think Ali still has the best resume because he fought all the guys in his era. And that era was a great era.Even the contenders were great fighters. Manny nor Floyd's resume comes close.

Comment

Top 25. Floyd at 147, Martinez at 154. No catch weight crap.

Comment

Sergio Martinez in a Big PuSSI. He needs to move up 7 weight class and fight Wladamir to be compared pacquiao.

Floyd just need to retire in his closet. WHo cares about that ****?!!!

Comment

Top 10 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSuplex View Post
                      Sergio Martinez in a Big PuSSI. He needs to move up 7 weight class and fight Wladamir to be compared pacquiao.

Floyd just need to retire in his closet. WHo cares about that ****?!!!
                      WHAT THE FUCK? Moron, you don't know jack ****. Martinez moving up from starting as a career WW all the way to HW would be the greatest accomplishment in the entire sport. He would have to move up a total of 53 pounds to even be considered a HW. Pacquiao went from 106-147. That's 41 pounds. Huge difference. Not only that, but people who start off young in small divisions grow to be way bigger than WWs growing up to be HWs. It's extremely rare for a fighter to start off small and grow into a HW. Unlike the small guys growing up to 147. Oscar De La Hoya started off a FW. He grew to be 154 pounds. Same with all the other guys like Floyd, Duran, etc.

Yet I doubt you can even name a handful of fighters who have started at MW to go all the way up to HW and be successful.

Comment

Working...
                      X