• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4870999

LOOKING VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tacoboxer View Post
      Mayweather negotiations are so frustrating. I probably hate his negotiation style as much as I hate his personality. However, its hard to find fault with it.....
      I disagree! Team Pacquiao & Bob Arum are the most frustrating negotiating team. They try to Jew out every doller out of the opposing fighters. It all goes back to the rematch vs JMM that had to wait beause these asswipes wanted to pay JMM as if he was a two bit immigrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        He used the compubox as his back up....i told him compubox is for amatuer scoring.....it is relied on far too much by fans on this forum as evidence of a win or a loss.....sometimes compubox is great....it tells the story of how a fight played out exactly...other times it is misleading.......

Go watch the mayweather chavez fight at the time of the stoppage.....according to compubox they both landed almost the same amount of punches (even though chavez threw more) YET IT WAS THE CHAVEZ CORNER WHO THREW IN THE TOWEL.......why??? Clean accurate and hard hitting from Floyd ****ed him up, even though they landed a similar amount of punches on each other accoirding to CB....

Oscar clearly lost the fight....i scored it 9 rounds to 3......and have been backed up on that score by other reputable posters who i think know their boxing also giving 4 rds to oscar is generous...........
        JMM vs Pacquiao II. Close numbers but the shades, power punches landed, focked up eye and bruised body tell the story. By the way head butts don't count as punches landed.:****you:

Comment

• This was a great thread. Pacfarts got owned!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Since you want to quote me why don't you do it right?

I said Floyd will fight Shane if Shane looses or looks old against Berto right?

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Since you want to quote me why don't you do it right?

I said Manny will fight Shane if Shane looses or looks old against Mayweather right?
            Fixed it for ya buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post

Fixed it for ya buddy.
              Holy ****! That's one of the worst slices of ownage I've seen served on boxing scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
                I disagree! Team Pacquiao & Bob Arum are the most frustrating negotiating team. They try to Jew out every dollar out of the opposing fighters. It all goes back to the rematch vs JMM that had to wait beause these asswipes wanted to pay JMM as if he was a two bit immigrant.
                What he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Excuse #1: Shane Mosley is too old and rusty.

Excuse # 2: Shane is too slow to contain Floyd's movement and speed.

Excuse # 3: Floyd is not gonna stand in front of Mosley. He's scared to get knockout, why can't he just stand in front of Mosley and let him landing punches on his face?

Excuse # 4: Floyd is bigger than Mosley.

This about summed it up, especially the first excuse.

Surprisingly enough, the pacterd fanboys are now saying Mosley is back to his prime self and worthy to fight Pac. Is it because he's looked great in his last 2 fights and is only 40 years young, the WW champion, has the title at WW and is still "too good"?

Of course not, but I guess this means he's a perfect candidate for Pac now that its 2011. Reminds me of how Clottey and Margarito was also selected. Pac, hand selecting certain fighters AT certain weight classes AT certain weights.

This thread owns so many haters. Some betting on how Floyd wouldn't even get in the ring. They must have been confused as Pac ducked Mosley yet here it is 2011 and NOW Pac wants to fight? lol If Pac wont get in the ring with the UNDEFEATED WBC WW Champion in Berto or JMM at 140-147 or Mosley when he WAS Champion, what makes ANYONE think Pac would get in the ring with "too great" Mayweather? Especially with Arum having an agenda and fighters selected well ahead of time like Clottey and now Mosley. Don't be surprised when they "PICK" Cotto next year at 154 after Mosley. No Mayweather AT WW, no Martinez AT JMW, no Berto at WW or even JMM at JWW.......

It took a year, a birthday, a loss/ass whooping by Mayweather, a draw/vs a subpar JMW in Mora, leaving GBP, probably accepting what ever he could get in the contract, not being the #1 WW and not coming off a great KO victory let alone not even looking good for the last 2 years just for Pac to agree to fight Mosley (who's not so "too good").

All the haters hating on Mayweather are praising Pac for "picking" Mosley NOW, in 2011? Really..... really...... really......? lol Those fans boys will ignore the hell out of this thread now....
                  Last edited by WESS; 12-22-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X