• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2 gets a 9.5 from IGN

....... believe the hype!

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1026373p1.html

Gaystations are for gays!1

Comment

I be gay. Is that why I purchased a Gaystation? it all makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Gaystations are for gays!1
        typical fanboy response.

Anyway, talk about a game that completely ****s on it's predecessor, it seems like they fixed everything that was wrong in the first game. Note to all game developers, fixing the bad stuff in games is good.

Comment

Hey Travi$, have you ever watched a show called Aqua Teen Hunger Force? There's this episode called "Super Spore" from season 2 of the show, it's about this japanese talking alien that visits the protagonists, at the end of the episode they ask the alien for his name and he says, "it's Travis, TRAVIS!!!", and it's so funny how he screams it.

Anyway, your name always reminds me of that episode and I always have to say your name out loud and I have to say it just like the alien did, I've been meaning to tell you that for a while..........I'll go now.

Comment

Scored higher then Killzone 2 and Modern Warfare,this game is gona be something special

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              Hey Travi$, have you ever watched a show called Aqua Teen Hunger Force? There's this episode called "Super Spore" from season 2 of the show, it's about this japanese talking alien that visits the protagonists, at the end of the episode they ask the alien for his name and he says, "it's Travis, TRAVIS!!!", and it's so funny how he screams it.

Anyway, your name always reminds me of that episode and I always have to say your name out loud and I have to say it just like the alien did, I've been meaning to tell you that for a while..........I'll go now.
              Never seen that one, g@ystation fanb0y.

Comment

Buying this first day, not based on reviews. This and Demons Souls are the last games i'm purchasing this year.

Comment

Both Playstation: The Official Magazine and Games Radar gave it 100.

Comment

Games Radar (in-house)

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. It looks amazing, plays like a dream and the voice-acting/story-telling will hook you in right from the off. PS3 officially has it’s a killer-app and a million tears are shed by 360 fanboys.

Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)

A veritable master class of all-round game development. From a sensational single-player experience that never takes any short-cuts and maintains its story's mythological credibility right to the end to the co-operative online play to the robust, balanced, and just plain fun multiplayer modes, this is a package of content that more than earns its $60 price tag... [It's] this season's biggest PS3 victory.

Comment

Working...
                    X