No announcement yet.

Kind of Surprised by Number of People Picking Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
    Maybe he's not...but he looked shot against Clottey.

But keep in mind dude...I'm actually a fan of Cotto. I know its heresy to say on this particular board, but I'm not much of a Pacquiao fan these days. I definitely respect his skill and all that, but I don't have a rooting interest in him. Just trying to call it like I see it.
    your a fan of cotto but you dont have him no where in your top 10 favorite list?
    hmmm.

Comment

Cotto looked kind of shot against Clottey. Then you look at him on 24/7 and he's got love handles. You look at the corner and there's absolutely no comparison. Cotto has his boy in his corner. Meanwhile Pacquiao has one of the all-time great trainers, Freddie Roach.

Yeah Cotto is naturally bigger, but not nearly as much bigger as I think is commonly believed. Pacquiao is just as much of a warrior as Cotto and is probably more skilled; I know the Pacman is definitely faster and versatile.

Again, I'm really surprised that so many people think this will be competitive more than maybe 5 or 6 rounds. I, personally, think that it'll be good for a few rounds then one-sided until either Pacquiao stops him or takes a one-sided decision. Just my two cents...
      I guess the fact that Clottey was 170 pounds of muscle and had a tight defense had nothing to do with it??

What punches have Pac taken above 135 Pounds that makes you think he can takes Cottos????

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        your a fan of cotto but you dont have him no where in your top 10 favorite list?
        hmmm.
        Lol...I'm also a fan of Mayweather. Want to give me a lie detector Sherlock Holmes Jr...lol.

Comment

Lol...I'm also a fan of Mayweather. Want to give me a lie detector Sherlock Holmes Jr...lol.
          so why wouldnt mayweather and cotto be in your top ten? they accomplished way more than the ten in your list lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
            I guess the fact that Clottey was 170 pounds of muscle and had a tight defense had nothing to do with it??

What punches have Pac taken above 135 Pounds that makes you think he can takes Cottos????

I'll wait.
            Are you saying that you believe that Cotto will KO Pacquiao? Because if that's what you think just say it.

Yes, I think Pacquiao can take Cotto's punch. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

Comment

Cotto looked kind of shot against Clottey. Then you look at him on 24/7 and he's got love handles. You look at the corner and there's absolutely no comparison. Cotto has his boy in his corner. Meanwhile Pacquiao has one of the all-time great trainers, Freddie Roach.

Yeah Cotto is naturally bigger, but not nearly as much bigger as I think is commonly believed. Pacquiao is just as much of a warrior as Cotto and is probably more skilled; I know the Pacman is definitely faster and versatile.

Again, I'm really surprised that so many people think this will be competitive more than maybe 5 or 6 rounds. I, personally, think that it'll be good for a few rounds then one-sided until either Pacquiao stops him or takes a one-sided decision. Just my two cents...
              Kind of Surprised by Number of People Picking Cotto
              well then mr. picary youre the only one!
              just my two cents. sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                so why wouldnt mayweather and cotto be in your top ten? they accomplished way more than the ten in your list lol.
                I'm promoting a youth movement.

But more importantly, why do you care? Get a life. Maybe I'm a fan of dozens or even hundreds of boxers...put that in your pipe and smoke it...

Comment

Miguel Cotto by Trainer Stoppage, Roach wont let his Diamond Boy lose a liver for a win.

Comment

i picked pacman by ko

Comment

I am surprised most lads are overlooking Cotto in favor of a potential Manny-PBF showdown. Cotto is not done as a fighter and may surprise many.

Comment

Working...
                      X