No announcement yet.

My gear.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gear.

Here is all of my gear, reviews to follow when i have time. I know stuff like this helps people make final decisions so i decided to contribute. If you have any questions or requests for more pics (different angles etc.) post here and i can answer them.

Cleto Reyes (RR) Training Gloves 16oz.
    Title Gel World Training Gloves 16oz.
    Winning FG 2900 Headgear L
    Gladiator Pro Mouthpeice
    Everlast Lo-Top Shoes

Comment

how are the gel gloves? I'm thinking of gettin some. nice gear by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post

the head gear looks real good .. real protective for sparring

Comment

all i got is hand wraps a gum shield and boots lol, i think its time to step up

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
            how are the gel gloves? I'm thinking of gettin some. nice gear by the way.
            Thanks, yea i really like the gel gloves, i was suprised at how comfortable they were when i first got them. they have that already broken in feel and the thumb sits perfect. The shock absorbency is good too. I would go with the ringside IMF tech gloves, i havent used them but i keep hearing that they are better then the gels. The ringsides are like 20 to 30 dollars more though.

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
            the head gear looks real good .. real protective for sparring
            Yea i will let you know how it holds up after this week but it does offer alot of protection. Pretty much your whole face is covered.

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
            all i got is hand wraps a gum shield and boots lol, i think its time to step up
            It is nice if you have the money.

Comment

That headgear is nice, I should order some like that. The ones we have at our gym like to move, spin, fall over our eyes, etc. Theyre pretty crappy. Yours look like it would stay still.

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                That headgear is nice, I should order some like that. The ones we have at our gym like to move, spin, fall over our eyes, etc. Theyre pretty crappy. Yours look like it would stay still.
                yea man they are worth every penny. they are so lightweight and dont move at all. they feel like a peice of you.

Comment

The headgear looks pretty simple. I've heard a lot of great things about the Winning headgear but I've never seen actual pictures of it, just illustrations. What's the visibility like? Do you feel the cheek protectors cause blind spots?

Comment

Originally posted by rmz View Post
                    The headgear looks pretty simple. I've heard a lot of great things about the Winning headgear but I've never seen actual pictures of it, just illustrations. What's the visibility like? Do you feel the cheek protectors cause blind spots?
                    Not at all man, they offer so much protection with such minimal sight limitation. Most amazing peice of gear i have ever used. 10/10 on protection, visibility and even price.

Comment

Working...
                    X