Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella & Haymon Ban Angel Garcia from next Thurman-Garica Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When longtime boxing publicist Kelly Swanson, who has handled hundreds of news conferences with utter professionalism, tried to restore order and told Garcia to be quiet, he threatened to hit her by screaming, "I’ll jack you up." Very classy.
    What a ****ing scumbag... and yet there are still morons on here on his side as per related threads.

Comment

what happened to people who love when folks "keep it real"? we just watched Trump become president because his followers say he "tells it like it is".

what Angel said was offensive, true.. but do we want these guys to bite their tounges completely? do we really want a press conference full of monotone repetitions?

what happened to "it's just entertainment"?

I'm one of those that wanted Garcia fined for that but when thinking about it changed my mind.

Comment

He's a scumbag. Only the dumbest of the dribbling ****** keyboard warriors are still defending him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          He's a scumbag. Only the dumbest of the dribbling ****** keyboard warriors are still defending him.
          Yeah besides, I really don't see how he's entertaining or funny etc. Dude has the vocabulary and wit of a 9 year old. Just a loud ignorant tacky clown who isn't fooling anyone with his tired shtick. When Guerrero Sr. actually tried to square up with him he chilled out and claimed that he doesn't fight for free lol. Just a charlatan who goes to pressers to yell at his sons opponents like an old nagging b**ch.

Comment

Well it's gonna be one heck of a boring press conference as both Danny and Thurman aren't exactly great trash talkers.

I agree that Angel took it a bit too far last time, but a good sit down with the guy explaining this would have suffice.

Comment

I guess they felt that HAD to do that to maintian an image of equality and fairness, but it's not right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                Yeah besides, I really don't see how he's entertaining or funny etc. Dude has the vocabulary and wit of a 9 year old. Just a loud ignorant tacky clown who isn't fooling anyone with his tired shtick. When Guerrero Sr. actually tried to square up with him he chilled out and claimed that he doesn't fight for free lol. Just a charlatan who goes to pressers to yell at his sons opponents like an old nagging b**ch.
                Im all for trash talk, but what Angel does isnt trash talk, its not witty, or funny or in any way entertaining, its just mumbling by a middle aged man who sounds like the little kids who lose a game on XBOX Live.

Not really fair to ban thurmans trainer tho

Comment

You're promoting a fight, not their trainer. I don't blame angel at all. You put him on that podium, a camera in his face and a microphone in front of him and that's what you get. He has a history of craziness but that sells.

I honestly wanna see the fighters go back and forth because I feel the tension will be thick in their next round of touring and promoting the fight

Comment

Good. **** that S.Mouse looking mother****er

Comment

Banning everyone is stupid. Just ban the horrible piece of crap who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                      X