Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Exactly this.

114-113 for either fighter or a draw would had been all good decisions.
    Maybe, I feel pretty much bad for Kov I don't think he deserved to lose all of his belts.

Kinda remind me of Nard losing to Taylor his unification work.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      oh god, where are my manners.....

I must apologise, I am truly sorry.....

..... I really don't know what came over me.....

at times like this, when one has been proven correct.....

one must ALWAYS show humility and respect.....

one should never be condescending.....

and one should always attempt to take the moral-high-ground..... never resorting to cheap shots..... and never taking the opportunity to rub your antagonists face in their own mistakes (faeces)

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA !!

told ya so LMAOOOOOOO
      Stupid poster, but that's your choice. Ignorance comes from your upbringing, so no arbitration there.

Comment

• eat up all you Ward-haters, dinner is on me.....

that's it guys, smear on as much as you like.....

especially you Lou Cipher LMAO

Comment

• Elite boxing need to go out from the states, american fighters always get the nod.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            GREAT FUKING POST !!!
            Kovs lands that shot against anyone else they cower and never recover.

Ward on the other hand not only recovered, but ran the table 6-12.
            Thx for posting this vid cause it shows Wards mental fortitude, resolve , resiliency and GREATNESS !

U must be a fellow Ward fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Maybe, I feel pretty much bad for Kov I don't think he deserved to lose all of his belts.

Kinda remind me of Nard losing to Taylor his unification work.
              I would had been fine with Kovalev winning too or a draw. The rematch should happen then we will see for sure. My prediction is Ward wins decisively this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I don't know why anyone is surprised Ward won a close decision. The fight could have gone either way but the way Ward came back against a KO artist while moving up in weight, it's fitting that he gets the benefit of the doubt. Ward wins a rematch easily because there is no way he's getting dropped by a punch like that again. Kovalev is a good fighter but this fight proves there's a ceiling to his game. Ward fought like a champion and made Kovalev look ordinary. No robbery here but a lot of people are getting their feelings hurt.
                The fight could have gone either but once again go to the american fighter who is know called an "ATG" and Kova will go down as a paper champ for only beating Pascal.

Just like Castiloo vs May, Khan vs Peterson, Lewis vs Holyfield, DLH vs Sturm, Ponce vs Broner, Williams vs Lara ect...the list has no end,

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                  I was there had money on ward but thought kov won pretty clear lol I was jumping for joy! Several people there said ward won but it was close. Ima watch it when I get back to my Telly I thought kov won pretty easy but oh well money was made!!!! Great atmosphere everyone was into it
                  You're nuts...

Im just gonna assume you had way too many beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I would had been fine with Kovalev winning too or a draw. The rematch should happen then we will see for sure. My prediction is Ward wins decisively this time.
                    I dunno, Kova is himself smarter than what people thinks, he can adjust, he as usual gassed out after the 6th and Ward worked his body so dude slowed done more likely than Ward figuring Kov out.

I have a problem with a fighter getting all the belts hardly collected from another fighter without winning decisively, but, man, that's boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      GREAT FUKING POST !!!
                      Kovs lands that shot against anyone else they cower and never recover.

Ward on the other hand not only recovered, but ran the table 6-12.
                      Thx for posting this vid cause it shows Wards mental fortitude, resolve , resiliency and GREATNESS !

U must be a fellow Ward fan !

No question bro. Heres the gif a little bit slower so they can get it all in.

Comment

Working...
                      X