Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I been called a lot of things but it would be impossible to make an ALT since my grammar is so bad. One year I was most hated poster of the year. That was from all the Klitschko fanboys. It drove them nuts when all sorts of my predictions came true. I think my favourite was when one guy posted that there were many posters here trying to be greasy & sleazy but that I was the ONLY poster here that was a TRUE sleazy slime ball... :wt: & proud
    pretty much

also some posters can be very biased... so when someone knew comes along some trolling is warranted to see where they stand... cuz they might say something now... and then switch it up afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      pot meet kettle. I agree with this statement but not coming from OP.
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You're one of the biggest offenders of this.
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6671314

see the list of threads started by the TS.
      Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Dudes been trolling and hating.....check out those Floyd, Broner, Swift and Ward threads.....hate and trolling is NOTHING new....it's just getting dropped on the board favs now.....NOW it's an issue that mfers wanna resolve....foh and **** Lil G too.....punk ass dude swerved Ward and fought Brook....fraud ass dude aint no boogeyman....dude gassing everybody!!
      Don't think any more needs to be said really.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Gif View Post
          you misspelled "haters"........

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            And I'm pretty sure you're also Freedom.
            He's not me, but I consider him to be one of the best posters on boxingscene. I agree with what he's saying in the opening post.

You could be an alt of Isaac Clarke, nubianpiye, kigali, Nay_Sayer, Adam Kirchstein, larryusa, Chollo Vista, Tyrone Biggums!, SugarKaineHook, The Big Dunn, Pigeons, Mr. Philadel, Skillspaybills, CaneloMaidana, Motorcity Cobra, HanzGruber, etc.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 09-15-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              He's not me, but I consider him to be one of the best posters on boxingscene. I agree with what he's saying in the opening post.

You could be an alt of Isaac Clarke, nubianpiye, kigali, Adam Kirchstein, larryusa, Tyrone Biggums!, SugarKaineHook, Motorcity Cobra, HanzGruber, etc.
              That list is the epitome of cuckery on this site and imo, the reason nsb went so off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                pot meet kettle. I agree with this statement but not coming from OP.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Its always been this way since I joined. From 2005-2006 it was the Klitsckho brothers and Calzaghe who got the most hate. 2007-2015 it was Floyd and Pac. Now its Golovkin.

Although in the past few years I'd say its gotten much worse.
                Yup. Different era of fighters, some ol wars on NSB lol. NSB gon NSB.
                Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                When I worked in a prison I always thought it was the funniest thing when a guy with Swastikas tattooed all over him would call a non white staff member racist lol
                I was close to submitting an application and getting my guard certs to work at a local prison, but then got into other stuff.

All the 'locked up' and other shows on make me want to get back into it lol.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I kinda felt the same way Jubei. we had 2 GREAT fights this past weekend, Gonzalez vs. Cuadras and Commey vs Easter Jr. but all everyone could talk about is GGG either negative or positive. Theres something really wrong with boxing fans if they didnt become a fan of any man I mentioned and continued their focus primarily on GGG.
                What? Roman/Cuadras has been talked about PLENTY since that night. Actually entering those threads and posting is a start for you, lol. That thread was busy on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Gif View Post
                  Id like to see you try one of those. Trust me, its not as easy as he makes it look

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Yup. Different era of fighters, some ol wars on NSB lol. NSB gon NSB.

I was close to submitting an application and getting my guard certs to work at a local prison, but then got into other stuff.

All the 'locked up' and other shows on make me want to get back into it lol.

What? Roman/Cuadras has been talked about PLENTY since that night. Actually entering those threads and posting is a start for you, lol. That thread was busy on fight night.

The point is every other thread is about GGG good or bad when other things happen this weekend. In all reality i seen a WW land some clean shots on the middleweight champ and the middle weight broke his face for it. I also saw a corner preserved their smaller fighter to get him future paydays. Id be fine seeing brook vs spencer at a catchweight in England, no title on the line & no excuses. Win or lose Kells always got Khan.

Comment

I don't see any difference. It has always been this way

Comment

Working...
                      X