No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Bad Matchmaking Karma catching up to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    If I were you, I'll just ignore the village idiot (reloaded) posts. I think something's wrong with the guy and believe it or not even the die-hard Floyd fans disown him.
    Well you may have a point there.

When he switched from CWs are terrible and went on a crusade to CWs are OK because Floyd's next fight is a CW kinda tells it all .

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...155600629.html

Arum, Pac, and Roach are all whores in my book and deserve what is presently happening to them. Pac is now having to beg for fights with Floyd and JMM. Nobody wants to see another Bradley fight, and Golden Boy has all of the best fighters between 140 and 154.
      So a former 106 fighter fighting at welterweight and fought a guy 4 times who you thought also beat him 3 times already, I mean you ****ing idiot alt you thought a matchmaking turned bad karma.

You have just 300 post and yet you already had almost 1 billion points tells me you are floydiot reloaded alt.
      Last edited by straightleft; 08-24-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Well you may have a point there.

When he switched from CWs are terrible and went on a crusade to CWs are OK because Floyd's next fight is a CW kinda tells it all .
        You don't listen , I don't like CWs period , even Floyds , and I will say Canelo is drained if the hard evidence like Diuretics , IV fluid infusions that were around Margo Cotto and ODH surfaces with Canelo , and if Canelo is pushed around by Floyd , no snap on his punches , lethargic , no resistance beat up and stopped then I will scream a draining , you claim it before its happened that's pure fanboy .

So don't talk your BS and try and twist what Im saying , I didn't switch nothing , I don't like any CWs but they are a part of boxing and not all cause a draining , I will debate any of you Pac ******s anytime , you guys run because Manny was a WW hype job and the PROOF is over whelming ,when ever we get to it you guys aint got nothing but hype , so yeah its way safer for you in denial Pac ******s to put me on ignore , because if you talk fanboy spin about Manny Im going to slam dunk you , I only talk this way to Pac ******s because I have no respect for you lot at all .

Comment

If Bradley and Pacquiao wins their next fight, Arum and Manny will moved heaven and earth for a rematch with Bradley, I hope Timothy still remembers how Pac dump him in favor of a fourth fight with Marquez, its payback karma, that's what Bradley should do, considering beating JMM will be a big boost.

Comment

Working...
          X