Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on the fence, but David L looked dead at the weigh in. He's not really that big so I can see he didn't do it properly. He could barely stand firm.

Picking BJS by late stoppage. Probably corner stoppage or something. After 5-6 rounds Lemeiux will be dead.

Comment

Here is my prefight analysis and prediction for Saunders vs. Lemieux: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-saunders.html

Comment

i know lemieux is now a different fighter but his losses to rubio and alcine and saunders wins over eubank jr. and lee swayed me to saunders victory.

Comment

After a chat with my boy Gillie on the DM I'm going with Billy Jean -- not sure if its a clear win but SD, MD.

If I lose its Gillie fault.

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
            Here is my prefight analysis and prediction for Saunders vs. Lemieux: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-saunders.html
            Pretty good read

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

After a chat with my boy Gillie on the DM I'm going with Billy Jean -- not sure if its a clear win but SD, MD.

If I lose its Gillie fault.
              so that dude is legit huh? He pm'd before wanting to talk boxing but I thought he was trying to troll so I just linked his ass up to other post I made.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                so that dude is legit huh? He pm'd before wanting to talk boxing but I thought he was trying to troll so I just linked his ass up to other post I made.
                Gil is my boy, we talking boxing, breakdown fights in detail and are on a roll! he knows his stuff ; but yeah I got some of them PMs before too lol.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-16-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Anyone know what time they'll be in ring? UK

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

50/50 as fights get--Could be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Anyone know what time they'll be in ring? UK

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      It's the standard pisstake mate coverage starting at 2am on boxnation saunders fights on about half 3, 4am joke ain't it I'm getting tired of getting tired that time of day.

Comment

Working...
                      X