No announcement yet.

Sign Petition for Zack Snyder JL movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Petition for Zack Snyder JL movie

Hey guys I'm coming to you and hoping you can help out here. I DO NOT want a movie debate here , everyone is entitled to their opinions . I personally am a huge fan of Man of Steel and BatmanvSuperman , in fact I think they are the 2 greatest comic movies I ever seen. Justice League the movie was recently released and as it turns out WB studios butchered the real version of the movie and replaced it with the one in theaters you can see now.

Zack Snyder is a pioneer in the film industry and his work pushes the industry forward whether you like him or not. What WB studios did to him is a complete disgrace. Snyder suffered a family tragedy with his daughter dying and WB used that as an opportunity to cut and destroy his movie and replace it with a "friendlier" version bringing in a new director to shoot comedy scenes and totally killing Synders vision. They also cut almost and hour of the real movie and fired Junkie XL who was the original Music composure of the movie. They did all these changes when Zack left .

As a fellow boxing fan maybe you guys can help this situation by signing this petition and also telling your friends and people you know to sign it . Again I'm not looking for a debate about movies , you can like his movies or not. But I think you guys can appreciate and understand what happened here was a disgrace and WB acted terribly and used Snyders family tragedy as a way to change his vision all because they wanted to make the movie more "MARVEL" like and appeal to the critics who review the movies. Well guess what the critics still ripped the movie apart and WB alienated their entire fanbase plus robbed the fans of seeing the full version of Justice League.

Please guys help out
    https://www.change.org/p/warner-bros...8-375c7717dafa

Hack Snyder is a Zack so no .

Comment

It's like making a petition for Michael Bay to make more movies

Comment

How fkin nerdy are you? Lol.
        Batman vs Superman was one of the worst comic movies ive ever seen. I walked out of the theatre like one hour into the movie cuz it was dreadful.

Fkin nerd

Comment

It's WB's movie they can do what they like. Snyder was an employee.

Comment

i dont get what this petition is supposed to accomplish

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              It's WB's movie they can do what they like. Snyder was an employee.
              pretty much this.

if wb wants to ruin THEIR movie, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                How fkin nerdy are you? Lol.
                Batman vs Superman was one of the worst comic movies ive ever seen. I walked out of the theatre like one hour into the movie cuz it was dreadful.

Fkin nerd
                You obviously have the worst ****ing taste Imaginable. Probably with an attention span of a gnat. Please kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  i dont get what this petition is supposed to accomplish
                  It's to convince WB to release the real version of the movie. I thought I explained it enough. But they didn't release the directors version of the movie they released a chopped up re shot film and butchered it. These other people on here commenting are clearly *******s. You have one idiot comparing Snyder to Michael bay lmao I mean what the hell is wrong with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    pretty much this.

if wb wants to ruin THEIR movie, so be it.

Thats not the point. They did this to sell out to the critics who hate Snyder but it STILL backfired on them. Fans want the real version of the movie. That's why the petition is going around. This petition clearly is not for everyone as you can see the moronic comments from some of them already , it's for people who care about artistic integrity and to go against the watered down version of Hollywood that sell out to make garbage movies to appeal to dumbasses with the attention span of gnats.

It's just a signature , the petition isn't asking for a lot from people. So I was just asking of some of you will support it that's all. There's over 150 thousand signatures already.

Comment

Working...
                    X