Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!] [LMAO!!] MCGREGOR DESTROYS MALIGNAGGI in SPARRING!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penontock View Post
    Well if he fights like that he's done. That ain't Chris Eubank's hope of an assault.

Off-topic: how do you embed a video here? I couldn't figure it out
    Click on share, then embed, copy paste it into your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Man oh man.. The truth keeps comin'

Pauline is an embarrassment to boxing. SMDH
      Wow 35 minutes and 50 seconds missing and you get off on it .

Serious question why you so gullible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Wow 35 minutes and 50 seconds missing and you get off on it .

Serious question why you so gullible ?
        No, I just know Pauiline is a tramp stamp for anyone. Which you guys are so gullible to not see it.

Comment

No, I just know Pauiline is a tamp stamp for anyone.
          What no , you are and so blatant.

That actually shows the KD was a push, watch it frame by frame no punch landed its shows the hand behind his head pushed him down.

Id love to see the entire footage, and see it as PM says one camera only.

Comment

What no , you are and so blatant.

That actually shows the KD was a push, watch it frame by frame no punch landed its shows the hand behind his head pushed him down.

Id love to see the entire footage, and see it as PM says one camera only.
            I'll keep this convo locked. No worries, we will find the truth soon enough. Dana has mentioned he will bring out the full spar footage after the May Mac fight. My money is in Conor embarrassing pauline. She always does with those feather firsted hands. No one respects him, especially a washed up unconditioned pauline. It's not rocket science who won between the 2.

Comment

I'll keep this convo locked. No worries, we will find the truth soon enough. Dana has mentioned he will bring out the full spar footage after the May Mac fight. My money is in Conor embarrassing pauline. She always does with those feather firsted hands. No one respects him, especially a washed up unconditioned pauline. It's not rocket science who won between the 2.
              Do that, one camera and the whole 12 rnds.

Dana said he already gave it them, that turned out to be a blatant lie.

Comment

This video shows me that it is clear as day that Conor pushed Paulie down and missed his right hook. Before that I couldnt tell. Now its obvious.

Paulie never said Conor didn't hit him and win rounds. Anyway if anything Paulie looks very sloppy in that clip he missed the counter left hook.

Comment

Do that, one camera and the whole 12 rnds.

Dana said he already gave it them, that turned out to be a blatant lie.
                  lol you are so spooked and you get off believing everything pauline says.

All you need is 12 rounds of the footage to see who among the 2 has his ass whooped. You don't have to take my word for it. Let the forum see it for what it is. My money is in McGregor polishing that parrots mouth and covering it with jizz. You'll see.

That said, I'll continue this convo when the reel comes.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 08-25-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Conor has a very good left hand and good timing. But damn does he look SO HITTABLE. He is lucky Floyd doesn't punch hard.

Comment

Click on share, then embed, copy paste it into your post.
                      Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                      X