Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO!!] TMT SCARED OF DANA WHITE!!! MCGREGOR tells MAYWEATHER "BOOM KO"!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn 6:55 WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEE???!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Another great thread! Man, I tell you.... you, along with Stax are the greatest posters of all time.
      I actually shed a tear. We are gonna shock the world this coming Saturday. We will see Larry on CNN going ape shyt rioting along with Kigali and the rest of the thugs.

WAR MC GEE!
      how close am i to peaking into your top list of greatest posters of all time? do i even crack the top 1,000? what changes do i need to make?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You can put up as much stuff as you want about a Conor KO and quote all the people who say Conor will win. It won't change the fact that Conor is in over his head and can't do the impossible no matter how much he believes he can. Self belief is a great help if you have the skills to carry out the mission. Unfortunately Conor doesn't possess the skills to defeat Mayweather no matter how much he believes he does. Saturday night will be a sad night for Conor and his army of loyal fans.
        SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT YOU... all that block of text for what? SO I can quote it on Sunday with a photo of FLOYD KNOCKED OUT?!

THE BS is now over, 1 DAY and FLOYD GETS FLATTENED, ALL THE TALK IS DONE. Let's see who will be right. We are just hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
          Another great thread! Man, I tell you.... you, along with Stax are the greatest posters of all time.
          I actually shed a tear. We are gonna shock the world this coming Saturday. We will see Larry on CNN going ape shyt rioting along with Kigali and the rest of the thugs.

WAR MC GEE!
          Thanks my brother!! Im always grinding. I am building an empire in this forum that my kids can live off when I stop posting. I have enough points and name so my kids can post comfortably.

LMAO we will be celebrating together brother!! Itll be a great night for us.

Comment

This video sent chills down my spin. Sunday morning I will be glued to boxingscene bumping threads.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
              Dude when McGregor loses what in the world are you going to do....
              He still has the ggg fight in 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                He still has the ggg fight in 3 weeks
                I'm with him full force for the GGG fight. I just hope he doesn't drink himself into a coma after McGregor gets toasted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  He's obviously a troll. I doubt he believes it deep down.

He's just having fun. He obviously has no life either because he's literally always the first to reply to every thread that mentions McGregor, so he obviously just sits refreshing the page over and over all day. So that tells you a lot about his personal life, or lack of...
                  Damn... I thought he was a true believer. Was getting worried we might want to send a med alert after Floyd sparks this dude in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Thanks my brother!! Im always grinding. I am building an empire in this forum that my kids can live off when I stop posting. I have enough points and name so my kids can post comfortably.

LMAO we will be celebrating together brother!! Itll be a great night for us.
                    You're the best! I love you, bro - no **** doe.

Let's get ready to celebrate tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      how close am i to peaking into your top list of greatest posters of all time? do i even crack the top 1,000? what changes do i need to make?
                      Just be yourself, bro. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. It seems like we have a bunch of puzzies here. Be real and be tough like Antonio Margarito and youll shoot straight to #3.

Comment

Working...
                      X