No announcement yet.

My honest opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My honest opinion

Kovalev started good with the jab and kicked Ward's ass for the first half with only few Ward's answers here and there.

Ward fought dirty with his usual duck grab low blow and was shameful.

After a while Kovalev gassed out and became a zombie.

Ward landed few good shots on Kovalev

Kovalev looked about to quit because empty tank

Ward landed few more low blows

Referee stopped the fight for low blow instead of real TKO. A disgrace.

I agree with Malignaggi, let the fcking boxers end the fight.That was an early stoppage and ref should have seen the low blows and let them fight clean at least 1 more time.

To sum up: Kovalev kicked Ward's ass in the first part, then gassed out and lost.
    Ward fought like a scared bittch the entire time. Ducking, grabbing, low blows. A shame. But at least he had stamina to take over the fight after Kovalev gassed out.

If Kovalev can't withstand more than 6 rounds he should retire. In boxing there are 12 rounds.

Comment

I couldn't help but notice your pain!!! Your pain?? It runs deep....share it with me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
        Kovalev started good with the jab and kicked Ward's ass for the first half with only few Ward's answers here and there.

Ward fought dirty with his usual duck grab low blow and was shameful.

After a while Kovalev gassed out and became a zombie.

Ward landed few good shots on Kovalev

Kovalev looked about to quit because empty tank

Ward landed few more low blows

Referee stopped the fight for low blow instead of real TKO. A disgrace.

I agree with Malignaggi, let the fcking boxers end the fight.That was an early stoppage and ref should have seen the low blows and let them fight clean at least 1 more time.

To sum up: Kovalev kicked Ward's ass in the first part, then gassed out and lost.
        Ward fought like a scared bittch the entire time. Ducking, grabbing, low blows. A shame. But at least he had stamina to take over the fight after Kovalev gassed out.

If Kovalev can't withstand more than 6 rounds he should retire. In boxing there are 12 rounds.
        Sit in a cold tub of butthurt and cool your tiny balls.

Suck on this while you soak.

Comment

Ah! The smell of salty tears...

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

I couldn't help but notice your pain!!! Your pain?? It runs deep....share it with me!!!!!!!!!
            LMAO!!!! Awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X