Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford has every trick in the book, top notch, elite, and a legend in the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Crawford has every trick in the book, top notch, elite, and a legend in the

..making!

He's fighting guys his own size now too and handling them easy.

He's a pleasure to watch. Unbelieveable fighter.

Knew he was good, but wasn't totally sold on him until last night. He is the goods and has it all! Feliz Diaz is, no joke, an excellent fighter yet Crawford intelligently out boxed him with every move and punch in the book and viciously beat the crap out of him! P4P he's in the top five and may even be #1.

Comment

I like Crawford a lot. I'm rewatching the fight now

Comment

Excellent fighter and i hope he goes to 147. There's not much for him at 140 in terms of great fights but he would be a great addition to 147 for the fans if the right fights there get made.

Comment

Bud is a beast

Man I wish Loma was a tad bigger.. That fight would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Qwikbarton View Post
            Knew he was good, but wasn't totally sold on him until last night. He is the goods and has it all! Feliz Diaz is, no joke, an excellent fighter yet Crawford intelligently out boxed him with every move and punch in the book and viciously beat the crap out of him! P4P he's in the top five and may even be #1.
            So many P4P guys in the mix now its hard to have a proper list. I have Kovalev as number 1. Everything beyond ghat is up for debate.

How do you seperate Loma Crawford, GGG and Joshua. What about Inoue? Then theres Thurman too. The P4p list should read "In no particular order" impossible to grade them.

Comment

He's just getting started. So many great fights for him to make at 147. It sure who would be favored to beat him right now from 147 down.

Comment

The left uppercut was money and his control of distance was masterful. He was more defensively responsible than I've seen him recently and I liked it.

Comment

I think a danny Garcia fight at WW would make the most sense for his first fight there. If he wins that would make a lot of noise. Plus he'd get paid well.

Former 140 lb champs.

Comment

I completely agree. I enjoy watching Crawford fight

Comment

Working...
                    X