Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gervonta Davis escape 130 without a loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Not just yet? Did you miss how Davis beat the breaks out of Pedraza, who was favored against him?

At the same age Floyd was fighting Hernandez, Corrales, Chavez. This is where you start, after a performance like that, you keep feeding him. If he doesn't have it now, he'll never have it, and smart matchmaking will just be that, smart matchmaking. He either has it now it now or never.
    You're just a damn fool.

What is so bad about letting a young Champ get his feet wet before unifying????

He's not Floyd....who is???

Where was loma at 22?
    He sure as hell wasn't a professional Champion.

At the same age Tito won a WW title and NEVER fought another Champ for SEVEN years.

I highly doubt Tank would pull something like that.

Everybody on earth gets to take some mandos before unifying except Tank Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You're just a damn fool.

Where was loma at 22?

At the same age Tito won a WW title and NEVER fought another Champ for SEVEN years.

How do you think Davis vs. Farmer goes?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Why would someone hate gervonta davis in this context for any rational reason?

The question was does he face Loma.. someone said no. You said they hatin already, hating on what? a newly crowned champ with little experience going against the best amatuer boxer turned pro maybe ever?

Nah bruh.. you meant they hatin cos he black lol.

I'll bet you our accounts on this forum, that if gervonta and Loma ever meet.. loma wins. loser never posts here again.
        This f@ggot has Black on the brain....and ass

If Tank were one of those Euro-trash mofos you'd agree with me that he should take a few defenses before unifying.

Dumb puff mofo.

Comment

Davis is a champion and a fair game for anyone in the division. I believe he can beat whoever is put in front of him right now. However, I'd rather see him become more seasoned before matching him up with the toughest out there.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            How do you think Davis vs. Farmer goes?
            I don't think he's ready......yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Davis is a champion and a fair game for anyone in the division. I believe he can beat whoever is put in front of him right now. However, I'd rather see him become more seasoned before matching him up with the toughest out there.
              ^^^^^

That's all I'm saying

If he were Tank Davisovic from some Yak-milking Country...they'd all agree.

Comment

You're just a damn fool.

Where was loma at 22?

cham·pi·on
                ˈCHampēən/
                noun
                noun: champion; plural noun: champions

a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition, especially in sports.

Champion has a different definition in boxing, that some fans, like GGG fans, are content with. I don't agree with the neo-champion era. Davis has not "surpassed all rivals in a competition".

We need to go back to one title per weight class. 4 titles killed the definition of a champion in boxing. They shouldn't even be called a champion any more, just a 'political belt holder' for obtaining a belt through the politics of boxing.

Comment

^^^^^

That's all I'm saying

If he were Tank Davisovic from some Yak-milking Country...they'd all agree.
                  Hahaha......

Comment

This f@ggot has Black on the brain....and ass

If Tank were one of those Euro-trash mofos you'd agree with me that he should take a few defenses before unifying.

Dumb puff mofo.
                    Where did i say he should unify right now?

Where does it say in the thread title that loma should be his next fight?

Isnt his mando a UK bum named Liam Walsh? so if theres a small chance we can get that belt id take it thanks.

BTW ive already said in a thread today that davis starches him so you can think again about using that against me like i know you wana

Take the bet. Loma beats gervonta when they meet.. whwnever it is, whatever division. If you think otherwise, put your incessantly boring, race baiting account on the line.

Comment

I don't think he's ready......yet.
                      I think it happens this year, after Walsh

Farmer is ready for a title shot now and he's with DiBella so the Davis fight would be easy to make on Showtime

Would be an interesting one. I slightly favour Tank

Comment

Working...
                      X