No announcement yet.

Garcia: Fighters can only do two rounds against Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia: Fighters can only do two rounds against Lomachenko

"can't do more than 2 rounds with this guy because he beats them up so bad."

Are We witnessing greatness?

Comment

That's very interesting. I had no idea that Loma and Mikey Garcia were friends and trained at the same gym. I wonder if they've sparred?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Are We witnessing greatness?
        Greats don't get beat by salidos of the world no matter what the circumstances were

Comment

Nah, Lomachenko always does his pitty-patty arm punches in the first few rounds there's no ass beating there.
          If his opponents let him (can't stop him from...) get a momentum then yeah they are ****ed but Loma isn't some KO monster who will beat anyone up in just 2 rounds. Lomachenko is excellent but I'd pick Mikey Garcia to beat him tbh and there are other fighters who have a decent shot against Loma even if I wouldn't pick them against him.

Comment

Good fighter, But GREATLY overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Good fighter, But GREATLY overrated.
              How is he overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                Greats don't get beat by salidos of the world no matter what the circumstances were
                That's very true you make a good point

Comment

Coming from him that is a great compliment. I agree with him that Loma is great and the total package. He has speed, stamina, power and incredible boxing skills on offense and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    That's very interesting. I had no idea that Loma and Mikey Garcia were friends and trained at the same gym. I wonder if they've sparred?
                    No he told sally eckback that they were too far away in weight
                    Makes me wonder how big mikey gets

Comment

Working...
                    X