Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today My Balls Smell Like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Today My Balls Smell Like...

That's right folks. Another heater from 'wraps.

Let's get this started:

Today I rolled out of bed, dropped a massive deuce, stripped off my clothes to weigh myself (dem gains breh) and before slowly putting my jimmies back on, I had to take a nice, long, swipe of the boys, and get a nice, long whiff.

Dat ish smelled like a new car. Like new clothes. Like new shoes. srs.

hbu?

my balls smell like brushmyhair's tongue

Comment

...salt and vinegar potato chips

Comment

Macaroni salad

Comment

Peanut butter and dog drool...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            That's right folks. Another heater from 'wraps.

Let's get this started:

Today I rolled out of bed, dropped a massive deuce, stripped off my clothes to weigh myself (dem gains breh) and before slowly putting my jimmies back on, I had to take a nice, long, swipe of the boys, and get a nice, long whiff.

Dat ish smelled like a new car. Like new clothes. Like new shoes. srs.

hbu?

LMAO. Excellent post. My woman thinks me nut sack smell needs to be mixed in in with any gay men's perfume!!! She smells my nuts regularly, to reassure her love I guess???

My female chihuahua jumps in the clothes hamper to smell me nuts... My woman and my chihuahua b1tch sleep better with nut sac smell!!! My wife saw me crush a rice dude with a three piece... She was shocked at first.. But got over it... My female long haired chihuahua and I are in love... I need her to sleep... She needs me to sleep..

Maybe I need to slap more ***** Muzzscum to keep the love flowing...
            Last edited by Zaroku; 02-26-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Right now, probably sweat mixed with farts.

Comment

Chili Cheese Fritos

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  LMAO. Excellent post. My woman thinks me nut sack smell needs to be mixed in in with any gay men's perfume!!! She smells my nuts regularly, to reassure her love I guess???

My female chihuahua jumps in the clothes hamper to smell me nuts... My woman and my chihuahua b1tch sleep better with nut sac smell!!! My wife saw me crush a rice dude with a three piece... She was shocked at first.. But got over it... My female long haired chihuahua and I are in love... I need her to sleep... She needs me to sleep..

Maybe I need to slap more ***** Muzzscum to keep the love flowing...
                  hahahaha wtfffff

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    my balls smell like brushmyhair's tongue

Comment

Working...
                    X