Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Trainer Reacts To Critics: My Fighter is No Quitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    so what happened then if hes not a quitter?
    He got made a liar and into a quitter lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      No. Nothing shows, except Rigo's age. He couldn't pull the trigger against a prime opponent who was quicker and stronger, bigger. It was just like Dela Hoya thought he still had it until he went against a younger, prime Manny, a quickly realized he didn't have it like before. We were hoping Rigo still had it, however, the fight prove otherwise. Loma didn't do much, just that Rigo, with his hand injury and his age, just couldn't pull the trigger. He can still beat low level opponents, but i think he is done at elite level.
      HAHAHHAHAA your excuses are pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        HAHAHHAHAA your excuses are pathetic!
        How is this an excuse....did you just start watching boxing? Tell me exactly what did Loma do to Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          At no age could Rigo have beaten Loma. None.
          Another one who just started watching boxing.

Comment

How is this an excuse....did you just start watching boxing? Tell me exactly what did Loma do to Rigo?
            He made him miss so much, even nullified Rigo’s dirty BS, and ultimately made him QUIT.

There was barely any age or weight factor, the skill level was too far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              He made him miss so much, even nullified Rigo’s dirty BS, and ultimately made him QUIT.
              They were both missing. Loma was missing so bad he started throwing hammer punches in the back of Rigo's head and you want to talk about dirty tactics. It was an ugly fight and neither guys did anything. Rigo barely threw a punch. Loma was doing his Jim Carey's (Hank) impression from Me, Myself and Irene.

Comment

They were both missing. Loma was missing so bad he started throwing hammer punches in the back of Rigo's head and you want to talk about dirty tactics. It was an ugly fight and neither guys did anything. Rigo barely threw a punch. Loma was doing his Jim Carey's (Hank) impression from Me, Myself and Irene.
                Loma did the right thing, with Rigo bending to almost knee level every 10 seconds. It’s a boxing match, not a Limbo exhibition...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Loma did the right thing with Rigo bending to almost knee level every 10 seconds. It’s a boxing match, not a Limbo exhibition...
                  I think Rigo might actually be a bit gay for Loma, he was trying to suck him off and sniff his balls all night. He quit because Loma wasn't responding to his mating ritual and sexual advances.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      Haha holy crap that reminded me of the Terminator 2 scene...

Comment

Working...
                      X