Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    bob arum gets all his fighters belts, look at pac man that 8th division belt was terrible but it will look great on paper. loma is great but yes we have to wait to say the greatest
    I didn't say that he is the greatest pro but he is great abd he's proven to be the best amateur by beating Rigo, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I like Loma and he's quite good. He's neither the best fighter I've seen nor even the best fighter right now. I'll wait to crown him when he proves something, starting with Mikey and Crawford.

The Rigo fight proves nothing at all-- too old, too small, too inactive. Loma had also lost to journeyman Salido. You can't brush all that aside or blind yourself to it and proclaim him the best.

Wait and see.
      Lol proves nothing at all? Are you sure you want to stand by that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        Garcia dont need speed when hes got probably the best timing in the game along with a jab that either forces Lomachenko off or into a power shot. Rigos speed is overrated anyways, and Mikey has a much higher ring IQ than either guy. You people dont even know what you are watching. Smart fighters adjust take away weapons and take over the fight. If Rigondeaux had these qualities, why couldnt he catch an endlessly charging in a straight line Drian Francisco? Garcia would have gotten the range early and landed a killshot and gotten that bum out of there. Rigondeaux kept misjudging the range as he came in and bumping into each other(also showing his lack of intelligent footwork its all reflex with these guys) and clinching. He had 10 rounds to adjust to that nonsense. He never made one.
        I would argue that Rigo does everything better than Garcia (not knocking Mikey), he's just not as big. That said, Mikey is not too much bigger than Loma and most likely get embarrassed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
          You’re white and so is Loma, so of course you’re gonna say that.
          I'm white and don't think that? Does that surprise you sir?

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            LOL you should really study and try to learn the sport of boxing lomo is good but he’s not even top 3 in his weight class
            Smmfh....are you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Subjectivity View Post
              Wladimir Klitschko is the greatest boxer I've ever seen! The real life Ivan Drago. He was a superhuman in his prime from 2006 - 2012. It was humanly impossible to beat him from 2006 - 2012. Nothing worked against him. Head movement was irrelevant. Counter punching was irrelevant. Power punching was irrelevant. Feinting was irrelevant. Body punching was irrelevant. Lateral movement was irrelevant. The list continues!

On the other hand, all Wlad needed to do was simply extend his arm a few inches ahead of his body and no human being in history could get past that arm.

Furthermore, Lomachenko would get decapacitated by his boxing master / teacher named Terence Crawford. Wlad was unbeatable during for nearly a decade by anybody.

The best fighter = the best heavyweight. Not these flyweights!
              It was impossible to beat him for fat midgets like Eddie Chambers.

Tyson Fury would have played with Wlad in his prime the same way he did in 2015.

Comment

Anyone trying to deny the talent of Lomachenko doesn't really know anything about boxing. This guy is 2017, hightech.

He's simply amazing to watch; if you know what you're watching.

Comment

Naw he isnt anywhere near the best ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I would argue that Rigo does everything better than Garcia (not knocking Mikey), he's just not as big. That said, Mikey is not too much bigger than Loma and most likely get embarrassed as well.
                    You would argue it. And you would be wrong.

If you cant see the near prodigy level Garcia works at, then I cant help you. There is nothing "basic" about what he does. It appears that way because like a machine, its is so mechanically refined, it appears "robotic". Precise in its execution and application. If all someone needs is a jab and a 1-2 to make you look stupid, then you dont need anything else.

I get the feeling your disappointed and wanted Ringondeaux to win, but actually feel Garcia would but you dont like him so you try to downplay him because you dont hate Lomachenko as much as you do Garcia.

Comment

I think most real boxing fans give the most credit to guys moving up and beating elite opponents who are considerably bigger. Loma has yet to show this.

As good as Floyd was, I didn't see him accomplish great things against bigger guys anywhere near their prime -- he managed NOT to fight bigger guys.

Loma the best I've seen? No way. I'm impressed so far, but Rigo is way smaller.

Comment

Working...
                      X