No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Truax Rocks James DeGale For IBF Belt in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    In life, you don't go out of your way to procure cheap, poor, Eastern imitations. In boxing though, that is exactly what matchmakers and managers do.
    I do fancy Warren more than Hearn doe. Hearn with his trolling having Brook still as a marquee fighter on his roster...

Warren still got Liam Smith, who imo would give hell to Sadam Ali. Wouldn't mind seeing Smith vs Hurd...assuming Smith gets that WBO again. Seeing how Warren and Oscar can do things, I'd imagine that if Ali defends his WBO this next fight Smith can get a shot afterwards. Then BJS upcoming with Lemieux... Either winner gets Nelo. Oscar gone messed up Crolla twice with Linares... All Hearn got is AJ. Yarde be on that stealth Cruiser mission.

Comment

• Shocking result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
        Frank Warren aimed a jab at Degale's corner in the post fight interviews. He'd gone over to tell him he needed both the last rounds and he said they looked at him as if he was crazy.

During the fight itself you could also hear his trainer telling him that he was winning but it was close. He wasn't winning by that point at all.

I don't think he was well served by his corner.
        Jim might be getting fired going by the interview that degale gave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
          Frank Warren aimed a jab at Degale's corner in the post fight interviews. He'd gone over to tell him he needed both the last rounds and he said they looked at him as if he was crazy.

During the fight itself you could also hear his trainer telling him that he was winning but it was close. He wasn't winning by that point at all.

I don't think he was well served by his corner.
          I think one of the judges (115-112) rightly called the 5th a 10-8 rd.

Degale looked sharp the first two rounds, doing what he should have done rest of fight but he always seems to get involved in wars

Either way Well done to Truax.

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            I do fancy Warren more than Hearn doe. Hearn with his trolling having Brook still as a marquee fighter on his roster...

Warren still got Liam Smith, who imo would give hell to Sadam Ali. Wouldn't mind seeing Smith vs Hurd...assuming Smith gets that WBO again. Seeing how Warren and Oscar can do things, I'd imagine that if Ali defends his WBO this next fight Smith can get a shot afterwards. Then BJS upcoming with Lemieux... Either winner gets Nelo. Oscar gone messed up Crolla twice with Linares... All Hearn got is AJ. Yarde be on that stealth Cruiser mission.
            You usually get much fairer Judging on a Warren show.

Warren truly loves boxing whearas Hearn just in it for the money and always buys off at least one judge.

Comment

• 1hourRun time for another avatar change again mate?

Comment

• DAMN!! I thought about putting some money on Caleb cause he was a 40-1 underdog!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  All ive got to say is

Hahhahahahahahahahaha
                  Lol i echo this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    You usually get much fairer Judging on a Warren show.

Warren truly loves boxing whearas Hearn just in it for the money and always buys off at least one judge.
                    at the end the Box Nation staff needed to make it less obvious about their bets and the skrilla they lost

Comment

• 160 is so weak!!! said the pbc fanboys...now eubank jr and truax(2 160 losers)are going to be kings of wards division haha eat it

Comment

Working...
                      X