Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is it a bad thing to sign with a promoter now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Why the fùck are you lol'ing you fùcking ******? He signed with GBP for the Canelo fight so you just proved yourself wrong ******. This is why I can't have civil conversations with so many people here. Fùcking dickhead idiots.

Dan says right in the tweet you posted that as of FEBRUARY 2016 they only signed one fight and are TALKING ABOUT A LONGER DEAL. You just can't have rando fighters on your website if they're not signed. Khan could sue. Learn about business before you laugh out loud you scoffing prick.

Klitschko's are part of a promotional company that THEY ARE NOT RUNNING, Loeffler is running it. So yea, Klitschko's are PART OF A PROMOTIONAL COMPANY.

How do I know they'll lose money on Spence? Because nobody but Boxing nerds know who Spence is you dumbfùck. Spence is a nobody still. You don't get Canelo type money when you ain't beat nobody yet. Are you that fùcking thick you can't see Spence isn't a draw yet?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Broner and Garcia both made a million dollars last fight. Spence will make 3.5 million in his next fight. Khan made 2 million his last fight. Garcia and Thurman made 2 million dollars in there last fight. Klitschko makes a ton of money also. He basically promotes his self. Who at Golden Boy Promotions is making that kind of money besides Canelo?

I just said that.

read better bro

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Lmao he had a mental breakdown all because I used Lol after my sentence. Must be a bad day for him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          TL;DR
          Ignored.:bukkake:

Comment

Working...
          X