Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Sooner or Later I'll Ram My Jab Down Wilder's Throat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Wilder is scared to death. If he would be serious about fighting Joshua, he would fight Whyte next to build his name in UK. Nobody outside Alabama knows who he is.
    Why are you acting like a promoter rather than a fan. Fans are supposed to care about the best fighting the best, not letting a fight marinate until one fighter is more popular. Fan/promoters is the reason real promoters know its not necessary to give regular fans the best possible fights all the time.

Comment

Joshua would drill haye at this stage in his career

It wouldn't even be competitive no point even mentioning the clown until he gets past belllew

Im hoping the wilder fight gets done in vegas but I guess it will be in Wembley

would love another trip to vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        Wilder isnt Klitchko. He isn't going to be a stationary target like Wlad. Hes going to use lateral movement and box behind his jab like a good boxer should.
        Dont you have to be a good boxer though to accomplish that?

Gerald Washington was out boxing him easily before he landed the bomb on him. Wilder is a terrible boxer with amazing power in one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          Wilder is scared to death. If he would be serious about fighting Joshua, he would fight Whyte next to build his name in UK. Nobody outside Alabama knows who he is.
          Not sure I follow that logic. Wilder is a belt holder and easily the second best HW in the division. Boxing is way bigger in England. Those fans will follow Joshua regardless who he defends against.

I have said that Wilder should go after Parker first to improve his bargaining position, but that's from a business point of view. He might be able to get a little more cash to fight Joshua with all the belts on the line. As far as whether or not the English boxing fans know or care who Wilder is they truly don't. They just will follow their man Anthony Joshua regardless of who he's fighting. Dylan White's fine boxer, but he won't really add any points to Wilder's resume. Or his bargaining power.

Comment

There is no way I would favor Wilder over Joshua on the ring. But one thing is for sure Anthony Joshua is not anywhere close to the world-class trash talker. He's really got to up his game he's going to keep up with Wilder for the year or so it takes to make this matchup happen.

Ram my jab down his throat? Bush league. Come on AJ. Write some better lines.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              Not sure I follow that logic. Wilder is a belt holder and easily the second best HW in the division. Boxing is way bigger in England. Those fans will follow Joshua regardless who he defends against.

I have said that Wilder should go after Parker first to improve his bargaining position, but that's from a business point of view. He might be able to get a little more cash to fight Joshua with all the belts on the line. As far as whether or not the English boxing fans know or care who Wilder is they truly don't. They just will follow their man Anthony Joshua regardless of who he's fighting. Dylan White's fine boxer, but he won't really add any points to Wilder's resume. Or his bargaining power.
              Parker is terrified just like Joshua.

Notice how the AJ fans want to put this fight off.

Comment

They better fight next. The hype and publicity they seek will come when they actually make the fight. Don't let this simmer because both guys are susceptible to being KO'd by a one-hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Basically nothing changed from Anthony's recent video confessions, now these A.J fanboys got a little hope back in these vague statements ; give us a date! and mentioning David Haye ahead of Deontay? what that tells me is that he wants to fight that euro-bum first, which adds to the long list of opponents he rather fight before stepping in with the 'Bronze-Bomber'.

Thats real. You don't even have to be a fan of either guy to know who wants the fight. I like both but def riding wit bomb squad on this.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    They better fight next. The hype and publicity they seek will come when they actually make the fight. Don't let this simmer because both guys are susceptible to being KO'd by a one-hit wonder.
                    You're spot on. Anybody with half a brain knows that either one can be dropped with a solid shot because neither is very elusive and I've no seem no evidence of a solid chin from either (if anything AJ is a little light headed).

But i also think this is why we're not going to get the fight anytime soon. I've watched that Klitchsko tape about 10 times. There's definitely a seriois KO risk when he meets Wilder.

Wilder may not have solid fundamentals, but his hand speed and right hand can end any fight. And against Vlad, AJ couldn't get out of the way of the right hand for about 6 rounds. If that happens against Wilder, he'll lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                      Ur obviously ******ed if you think Wlad is more elusive than Wilder. Am i making this **** up for do I have to pull up youtube videos, the proof is there its not an opinion its a fact. I know people like to rip on Wilder on being the human windmill and fighting bums but he shows he knows how to box in the Stiverne fight. If you can get away with being a human windmill in your fights why not? He'd take the AJ fight more siriusly b/c AJ is a threat. Box and move Wilder is 10x more atheltic. Too Slick Too Skilled Too Black.
                      You obviously didnt watch many Klitchko fights .You certainly didnt watch the last one if you are assuming Wlad was stationary . Not only is Wilder much easier to hit ,he wont have Klitchko set ups or bait trapping to disguise punches bc lets face it Wilder is basic and EASY to get in on .Easy work for Joshua ,being aware of a one handed fighters right hand is pretty simple for a skill level like his .

Comment

Working...
                      X