No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I had Golovkin winning clearly, you guys know me I picked Canelo and heavily rooted for him. I'm actually a fan of both of them but Canelo lost this for me
    100 percent agree. Canelo clearly lost to me and I can't see how anyone can justify him winning or even getting a draw here. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Canelo lost that

Comment

• That judge should be arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Well Triple G would do good to learn to cut the ring...but he is a terminator coming forwards. Canelo's problem is that for a good portion of a fight like this all he can do is react...he does a hell of a job doing it and that little step to avoid the hooking shot was a thing of beauty. But he gets tired and punched out. Hes so good that when he fires on all cylinders he is fast and a damn effective puncher.

If you promise not to kick my butt I am going to disagree with you here : I think triple G knocks the kid out next fight. Call it the "13th round" Canelo was lucky triple G is a slow starter.
          Did you just say GGG should learn to cut the ring...

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
            Is it corruption really, or is it incompetence?

Adalaide Byrd, 118-110

She's an insult to all boxing and mma fans . What an idiot!

Comment

• And still baby where the mexicants at? Canelo ran like a black dude!

Comment

• I picked GGG but think draw is fair. Canelo landed the heavier cleaner shots while GGG brought the consistent steady output.

Comment

• and people say they can get a fair shake in the u.s., always the the guy with the most connections wins,or gets his record saved.

Comment

• ggg proved he can take a pasting for 12 rounds. wow. this fight wasnt even close imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      100 percent agree. Canelo clearly lost to me and I can't see how anyone can justify him winning or even getting a draw here. It's ridiculous.

Yeah. He won a couple early rounds and 2-3 of the last few rounds at the very most. GGG was clearly the better fighter, though Alvarez did better than I thought he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X