Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-European.html

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

Scientists analysed ancient DNA from Egyptian mummies dating from 1400 BC to 400 AD and discovered they shared genes with people from the Mediterranean.

They found that ancient Egyptians were closely related to ancient populations in the Levant - now modern day Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.

They were also genetically similar to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

The groundbreaking study used recent advances in DNA sequencing techniques to undertake a closer examination of mummy genetics than ever before.

- snip -

DNA does not lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-European.html

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

Scientists analysed ancient DNA from Egyptian mummies dating from 1400 BC to 400 AD and discovered they shared genes with people from the Mediterranean.

They found that ancient Egyptians were closely related to ancient populations in the Levant - now modern day Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.

They were also genetically similar to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

The groundbreaking study used recent advances in DNA sequencing techniques to undertake a closer examination of mummy genetics than ever before.

- snip -
      You are late
      I made a thread on this last week and the Euro-Turks had it immediately shut down haha

Comment

We wuz kangzzzzz doe

Comment

Most of the ME and western Asia used to be essentially "European" (although Mediterranean rather than Nordic) in ethnic makeup before migration and slavery transformed the region into its current mixed/frontier status.

I'm not sure why they even needed DNA verification to debunk the outlandish claims of a few afrocentrists which were based entirely in emotional hysterics but very well.

You are watching the same thing happen to modern Europe.
          Last edited by ////; 05-30-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Source

Also why did the statues look a little asian?

Comment

this is a huge deal for some of the people in this thread

Comment

megas30 on suicide watch..

Comment

humans may have started to evolve in europe too, weak evidence though

I think its possible the apes that became humans where all over the area and already succeeding as a species before they became human, I think our ape like ancestor had already spread out to Europe and africa, I think human like apes may have evolved in both places at once, and by that I mean slightly or moderately smarter walking primates in both areas

There were apes in Europe at the time the right species, and Europe was more tropical so ideal conditions for primates, since we were on two legs and more mobile now, not confined to trees or jungle only, we would probably be traveling greater distances ie over Africa and the near/warm parts of Europe (unlikely we would stay in just 1 land mass neatly according to modern boarders)

I bet the way "humans" evolved is quite complex and (located in a complex way too) and there are many branches of "humans" and human like apes and much cross breeding

I bet migration became a big thing once the ape got to 2 legs, and I bet intelligence is one of the few ways these rather crap species could survive, its weak small, and slow, but already it is smarter than most species I bet it was forced to become even smarter or die out in more than one location. (humans walked on 2 feet before they became smart or big brained)

I bet cross breeding between 2 groups of smart human like apes produced a greater overall intelligence than the sum of its 2 parts (since the intelligence did not evolve exactly the same in both groups) and perhaps adds to our accelerated intelligence growth over other species (we already know this happened with Neanderthal man, I bet some of the mixed children of modern humans and Neanderthal had intellectual advantages over their parents)

Asians and whites btw are mixed with Neanderthal, blacks are not. One theory is that while Neanderthals were probably not as smart they had larger brains, so the gene that allowed for larger brains combined with the genes that allowed for a smarter brain creating an overall bigger smarter brain, but thats a very weak theory. Its probably the selective pressure of a new environment that made whites and asians smarter IF they are smarter than blacks and its only fair to access this on pure black people that have had the same level of education as whites. Lack of education = lower IQ meaning IQ tests are likely not very accurate at testing biological intelligence

Fcuk me im smart, I have not studied this in any way shape or form, I just have a basic knowledge of how evolution works. A high IQ is not on automatic all the time, you have to actually work hard at USING IT for it to become useful in your life otherwise you are on lower brain most of the time like everyone else. You have to sit down and think hard strain that fcuker into solving (complexity) THEN IT WORKS FOR YOU. I see what Edison meant by Genius is 99% perspiration 1% inspiration, ie laziness will not get you using your intelligence it will go unused and it will be largely wasted and pointless. You have to work hard at a complex problem only then will your potential be utilized, otherwise the bulk of it mainly lays dormant. I think alot of high IQ people amount to SFA because they just leave their gift on the shelf, you hear of all these high IQ people and they havnt done jack, nothing impressive

Basically intelligence has to be used and engaged in a vigorous way, its not just gonna work in an easy automatic way (on all the time) you have to force it ON or try hard at solving a hard/complex problem, you dont just see a problem and there is solved easy, you gotta try hard then you can see what you are capable of. If you dont try I dont think you even enter into that part of the brain much at all and you are not much different to people with an average IQ.

Wait and see in the future after they find more human -ape bones in Europe, then watch some scientist tell you the theory I came up with 1st

- OK my theory is not as good as I thought but not bad could still be true but it has gotten weaker with more research, what a waste of time lol

- Also note PC tyranny may be locking down information that supports my theory since it would be deemed racist thats a possibility too, scientists can not now openly talk about that possibility

- Also the theory could still explain the 2 different locations for early "humans" ie we got smart in more than 1 area because we sucked in all other adaptive departments and were already smarter than other species and so its predictable that selective pressures would have enhanced intelligence in 2 or more separate locations where the walking primates migrated too. (getting faster or bigger wouldnt work because we are so far behind big cats and other predators in these departments)

The mixing of different types of brains and intelligence's/genes may or may not have created a greater intelligence than the sum of its 2 parts, it certainly has the potential too though
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 05-30-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    You are late
                    I made a thread on this last week and the Euro-Turks had it immediately shut down haha
                    The very same story?

Comment

Working...
                    X