Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't around much when he was a mod but I do know that the quality of posts here have dropped dramatically ever since he went back to just being a regular member. It doesn't really surprise me the amount of resentment the typical race obsessed posters have for him, though. They weren't as free to roam back in those times. Anyway, welcome back.
    Last edited by Nubia; 06-06-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I'll chime in once I make a full recovery from my circumcision

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        It's nice to see you still riding my dick unmercifully even after a 3 year absence on my part.

I've had crazy ex girlfriends who weren't as dedicated to obsessing about me and my movements as much as you are, sweetheart.

aaaaaaaah there it is........that's ma Bringer Fix.........

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          and where in all the worldly fooks have you been?????

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            i was more of a lurker back then but i definitely remember that name, kingdosia.

i'll search for butterball posts at some point.
            He was one of the most obnoxious people to ever post on this website.

He had a "player" persona like skillspaybills : Always in threads talking about how much pussy he was getting, how amazing he was at talking to women, and basically how every woman he encountered in his daily life was thirsting for his cervix tickler.

...The only problem was that he had a picture of himself in his profile which revealed that he was a fat, bald, ugly **** with a head shaped like a bowling ball.

All of Butterball's original work was based off of that persona. Hence the name of the alt itself being Butterball - The name of the hideous fat cenobite from the first Hellraiser movie that Annie also used a pic of for the avatar.

Seeing that fat **** cenobite talking about pulling hos was, in my opinion, the greatest thing that Annie ever did - And that's obviously saying something for a guy with his list of legendary alts.
            Last edited by ßringer; 06-06-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
              You hittin' ze chat later?
              I can hit it up now if anybody actually wants to get a chat going.

I've been off work today, so I'm not doing **** right now anyway aside from pounding a few beers and waiting to go night swimming later when my girl gets home.

Posters are just like some people, they want anarchy, a lawless state, a lawless forum. Freedom to them means they can just go around insulting other people who don't share the same race or ethnic background as them. Bringer kinda tried to stop that, and basically those are the guys that are upset, the one's that used to partake in that sort of stuff
              I wasn't around much when he was a mod but I do know that the quality of posts here have dropped dramatically ever since he went back to just being a regular member. It doesn't really surprise me the amount of resentment the typical race obsessed posters have for him, though. They weren't as free to roam back in those times. Anyway, welcome back.
              Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                Was that a self-circumcision done in front of a tin foil mirror? Because i'm having issues here....

Comment

In my opinion, Butterball was absolutely Annie's best alt.

But you had to really be around at the time KingDosia was to fully get the effect.

In fact, the alt was so well executed that one of the first things I did when I became a mod was to unban it so I could read more of his stuff.

KingDosia was my *****, the most heavily roided out of shape poster of all time.

mr.angry will always be my favorite random alt though..

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    KingDosia was my *****, the most heavily roided out of shape poster of all time.

mr.angry will always be my favorite random alt though..

Mr. Angry was ****ing fantastic, too.

I still don't know who was behind that alt, but I always giggled like a **** when he started talking about his fibras.

Dino had to be our most out of shape poster, though. Remember his avatar pic with him pounding a crappy canned beer down his fat riddled turkey gullet?

Comment

I can hit it up now if anybody actually wants to get a chat going.

I've been off work today, so I'm not doing **** right now anyway aside from pounding a few beers and waiting to go night swimming later when my girl gets home.

Pretty much.
                      I go in now, f all going on here till 5am, i'll skin up 1st big man.

Comment

Working...
                      X