No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    I want to see areys targaryen II in a flashback. A scene where it shows Jamie Lannister killing the mad king.
    I owe you an apology 20 mil on the way. Tomorrow though, it took me five minutes to type this out! We cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      Im not a big reader but Im a big fan of the show. How long are the books? Does GoT do it justice?
      Absolutely does it justice. Books are books and film is film though, they can never be the same but HBO has done a phenomenal job. Sure, some hiccups here and there and some stuff naturally has been cut out (there is a MASSIVE amount of content in the books) but overall they stayed true.

What's weird though is the show has surpassed the books with this season so a lot of book readers are upset the show is spoiling the books but GRRM takes forever to write so it is what it is (I personally believe he's in over his head and will never finish). I always tell people just treat the show and the books as two separate en****** and that way you won't get hung up about how this detail is different or this character should have said/done this or whatever. The show is awesome. The books are awesome. That's it.

Comment

• Lol good ending. I'm glad some major things happened in this episode. Jon came back, Ramsay killed Roose but I Would have liked for either Arya or Jon to kill Roose, Balon died, and Tyrion became friends with the dragons, or at least they didn't tried to eat him when he went to free them. Does this mean that the dragons know he's a Targaryen and a master of one of the dragons?

And where is Petyr Baelish? I don't remember him dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol good ending. I'm glad some major things happened in this episode. Jon came back, Ramsay killed Roose but I Would have liked for either Arya or Jon to kill Roose, Balon died, and Tyrion became friends with the dragons, or at least they didn't tried to eat him when he went to free them. Does this mean that the dragons know he's a Targaryen and a master of one of the dragons?

I don't buy Tyrion being a Targaryen one bit. Way too much hatred from his own father and his sister blaming him for their mothers death, etc. There isn't much evidence that supports this fan theory at all. He read a ton about dragons as a kid, he's a smart dude and seemed to have a theory that dragons are a lot smarter than these people realize and understand words, etc. He acted on his theory and was correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I don't buy Tyrion being a Targaryen one bit. Way too much hatred from his own father and his sister blaming him for their mothers death, etc. There isn't much evidence that supports this fan theory at all. He read a ton about dragons as a kid, he's a smart dude and seemed to have a theory that dragons are a lot smarter than these people realize and understand words, etc. He acted on his theory and was correct.
            So the Daenarys, Tyrion and Jon theory being related, you think that's false?

Comment

Lol good ending. I'm glad some major things happened in this episode. Jon came back, Ramsay killed Roose but I Would have liked for either Arya or Jon to kill Roose, Balon died, and Tyrion became friends with the dragons, or at least they didn't tried to eat him when he went to free them. Does this mean that the dragons know he's a Targaryen and a master of one of the dragons?

Stop, don't tell me that's a thing(theory), it would be dumb as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                I owe you an apology 20 mil on the way. Tomorrow though, it took me five minutes to type this out! We cool?
                We good. Told ya she'd do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Absolutely does it justice. Books are books and film is film though, they can never be the same but HBO has done a phenomenal job. Sure, some hiccups here and there and some stuff naturally has been cut out (there is a MASSIVE amount of content in the books) but overall they stayed true.

What's weird though is the show has surpassed the books with this season so a lot of book readers are upset the show is spoiling the books but GRRM takes forever to write so it is what it is (I personally believe he's in over his head and will never finish). I always tell people just treat the show and the books as two separate en****** and that way you won't get hung up about how this detail is different or this character should have said/done this or whatever. The show is awesome. The books are awesome. That's it.
                  Ok cool cause I wanna start reading the books. How long are they? I was wondering if the books go into detail about the mad king, king roberts war and how he got to the throne etc etc. But yeah I wanna start from scratch cause the storyline on GoT really puts on emphasis on prior events.

Comment

So the Daenarys, Tyrion and Jon theory being related, you think that's false?
                    I believe R+L=J but I don't see why Tyrion has anything to do with that. I think Tyrion is an excellent advisor and that's his role.

Comment

• Hey Brush I'm gonna hit you up tomorrow but coach me. I'm real but they don't have the "donate" option for my points anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X