Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter touches up on Floyd Mayweather's recent interviews regarding racism...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    As-salamu alaykum MY BROTHER....LOL JK...im not muslim or anti white, just a realist...I live in the south and my mom lived through segregation though....Racism isn't as subtle in the south as it is in the media and other places in the US

Comment

all this racism going on but nobody racist when its brought up???? and ur just another complaining ninja for bringing it up meanwhile ur forced to remember 9/11 and the holo... the dogs vick killed, etc... its old. Then they bring up blacks killing each other or acting as bufoons (which is an issue that must be addressed but what does it have to do with racism and the issues being presented at hand?) to make them feel better and validate their behavior or thoughts about so called blacks OR TO UNDERMINE THE COMPLAINTS... its the oldest trick in the book which a lot of us are hip to.... "look at these savages, so I can treat them like savages or never take anything they say or complain about as valid" its why they focus on anything negative any of these guys do... good read, they will never understand in the end. and on the flip side you cant act like a complete monster and have an existence totally contrary to righteousness and then march around yelling your life matters, without ever acknowledging or addressing where you need to get it together... but that's another issue. the only way to win is to just be the man you say you are and stand for something. anyhow im excited to see some good fights coming up!
      Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 01-14-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        hahahahahaha that is great

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          She's my mother dimwit and do you have access to Google? So if someone is still living, that's the high bar you choose as to whether their life was good? Just gonna skip through quality and all of that?

Reading is great but comprehension is fundamental....
          ok she your mother my two uncles got killed in a war blacks were not allowed to fight in. shes alive they were dead at 21. black families were a billion times more solid then today. are you that dense?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            It's quite clear that non-black boxing fans will never truly understand the racism that blacks have faced in America throughout the years, and in the present. It's not as bad as it was a few years ago but there's still a LONG way to go.
            yes not to long of a way to go to be like Somalia so do not worry we are getting there. have faith

Comment

Working...
            X