No announcement yet.

Are the Pakistani community going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Pakistani community going

to apologise for their countrymans rudeness? That was rather disgusting behaviour tbh from that spoiled brat Amir. I think they should apologise to the citizens of D.C tbh because if I was them I would of been rather offended by his disgusting mouth & lack of respect....

That is his problem, he's used to getting everything his own way. It's always on his terms, what little baby Amir wants, little baby Amir gets.

Then you have a real gentleman, a class act in victory or defeat...Lamont ''The Punisher'' Peterson...
    You see Lamont came from nothing, he earned everything he has the hard way. He wasn't spoon-fed like Amir. That is why he is a humble guy that shows gratitude.
    He don't take things for granted.

That Twitter addicted fraud didn't even take 5 seconds to thank his fans for flying out to see him or anything, that is how much he thinks of you lot!

I agree. I like Khan, but that was disappointing.

He should take a leaf outta Hatton's book, who was gracious in defeat against Mayweather, and thanked his fans, and apologized for not getting the win.

Comment

Why the **** do the Pakistani community need to apologise for anything Khan does/says?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        I agree. I like Khan, but that was disappointing.

He should take a leaf outta Hatton's book, who was gracious in defeat against Mayweather, and thanked his fans, and apologized for not getting the win.

Definitely! Same with Chisora last week who I do believe was certainly robbed, I didn't see him crying about it & making snide comments towards the Finish fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          Definitely! Same with Chisora last week who I do believe was certainly robbed, I didn't see him crying about it & making snide comments towards the Finish fans.
          But if he did, I assume you'd ask for every black person in UK to apologise?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Why the **** do the Pakistani community need to apologise for anything Khan does/says?

Because he went to another country and made an idiot out of himself being a rude & obnoxious pillock because he felt safe doing so seeing as it was screened worldwide on national TV! These people paid good money to watch a fight, not have some illiterate ****-hawk come over & abuse their culture etc

If he was one of my countrymen I would of personally felt utterly embarrassed by his appalling behaviour.

And lets be fair, if a white guy went to Pakistan or something and did the same thing the race card would of been flying left, right & centre!

Comment

no offence op, but that is a stupid question and a stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                Because he went to another country and made an idiot out of himself being a rude & obnoxious pillock because he felt safe doing so seeing as it was screened worldwide on national TV! These people paid good money to watch a fight, not have some illiterate ****-hawk come over & abuse their culture etc

If he was one of my countrymen I would of personally felt utterly embarrassed by his appalling behaviour.

And lets be fair, if a white guy went to Pakistan or something and did the same thing the race card would of been flying left, right & centre!
                If he was one of your fellow countrymen?

Seeing as he's born and bred in the UK, should the people of the UK be apologising? And you didn't answer my question about Chisora.

Comment

dancov! khan got jobbed!!! i think he was just so disgusted at what happened he found it hard to communicate his thoughts. . . after the pac fight, marquez didn't even stick around for the in-ring post-fight interview - and he had all his fans there. . .

sometimes a fighter's emotions get the best of him, especially right after a fight in which most people know they won. . .

as a fellow pakistani myself, i am proud of khan's performance in the ring. . . HE IS A JIHAD WARRIOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    If he was one of your fellow countrymen?

Seeing as he's born and bred in the UK, should the people of the UK be apologising? And you didn't answer my question about Chisora.

Chisora wouldn't do that though as he has class, he isn't some disrespectful halfwit like Khan.

He is Pakistani, a Pakistani living in Bolton.

Why isn't his brother representing the U.k if they're English? He claims to be English as Britain has a large Muslim community which means more fans, more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X