Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Do I Look Old? I'm Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Do I Look Old? I'm Back!

Manny Pacquiao knocked Lucas Matthysse at 2:43 of the seventh round and claimed his 11th world title, the WBA "regular" welterweight belt Sunday morning (Saturday night in the US) at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was the best physique Manny had in ages, I commented on it during the start of camp he looked frail and a bit soft, but then at the end of campe dude was looking swole and fuller, dudes got crazy genetics and muscle memory for sure that after 8 weeks he can get muscular like that just training hard and eating protein

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This was the best physique Manny had in ages, I commented on it during the start of camp he looked frail and a bit soft, but then at the end of campe dude was looking swole and fuller, dudes got crazy genetics and muscle memory for sure that after 8 weeks he can get muscular like that just training hard and eating protein

here's manny working on strength. never seen him done these before or maybe they just never showed it. but before he used to just do his core and abs exercise only. never seen him lifting heavy balls, slamming it, etc, like in this video.

Comment

Dude is getting ahead of himself he just fought a shot to shyt Lucas Matthysse, aside from that PED-Man also looks as though he is juicing again. If he’s to fight Horn again or Crawford I want to see actual PED testing then we’ll talk about “Manny being back”

Comment

am not a fan of pac but i got to admit he has not looked this good since the cotto fight! but lucas was a fighter that was not even that good in his prime!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Dude is getting ahead of himself he just fought a shot to shyt Lucas Matthysse, aside from that PED-Man also looks as though he is juicing again. If he’s to fight Horn again or Crawford I want to see actual PED testing then we’ll talk about “Manny being back”
            when did he juice before??

Comment

He did look flatfooted. But still had the handspeed and power.

Comment

PEDs

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                Mayweather accused him of it when Mayweather was doing everything short of entering witness protection to avoid fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  Back when he was scared of needles and waiting for stadiums to be built.

Floyd asked for ped testing and lil Manny and his fans are still crying about it!

Comment

I hear ya Pacquiao, fight Spence next. That fight will really tell you and everyone if you're old or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X