No announcement yet.

Learning boxing through online courses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Was he an actual former amateur, pro or trainer?
    He has a lot of gym sparring experience but only had one amateur fight. I like his website, though. https://www.expertboxing.com/about-johnny-nguyen

Comment

That gym in La Habra has been around a while; I visited in the mid 90s. The oldest Ruelas brother, Joe, trained there I believe. It is also the gym Freddie Roach used when he was starting out on his own as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertPrince View Post
        I'm from Israel mate
        What's the reality, from your perspective, of the Israel-Palestine conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
          He has a lot of gym sparring experience but only had one amateur fight. I like his website, though. https://www.expertboxing.com/about-johnny-nguyen
          Sounds like some of the boxing writers on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
            Thanks for posting this link. I had not read this yet. This guy has a ton of vids on you tube as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
              What's the reality, from your perspective, of the Israel-Palestine conflict?
              Hey buddy !
              What my own perspective about it ? well, it's kinda complicated to explain things for someone from outside , but if I need to summarize it , I would consider it as a part of survival struggling .

I don't know how , when and who will eventually win , but the outcome would be or we or them the one who survive.

Comment

you'll be a champ in no time, son

Comment

Originally posted by DesertPrince View Post
                  Hey buddy !
                  What my own perspective about it ? well, it's kinda complicated to explain things for someone from outside , but if I need to summarize it , I would consider it as a part of survival struggling .

I don't know how , when and who will eventually win , but the outcome would be or we or them the one who survive.
                  Thank you for the reply. To me, an outsider, things do seem very complicated. I mean, at least from what I have gathered on all of the hours of research I have done. One side wants no Israel at all and the other proposes a two state solution but keeps settling in Palestinian territory.

Imo bad blood on both sides but I tend to lean towards Israel because Palestine is way too extreme with the use of suicide bombers, kidnapping/murdering kids, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                    Imo bad blood on both sides but I tend to lean towards Israel because Palestine is way too extreme with the use of suicide bombers, kidnapping/murdering kids, etc.
                    Look up the bombing of the King David Hotel..the Deir Yassin massacre...the Irgun bombing vegetable markets...the Lehi committing assassinations and sending letter bombs etc.

There were plenty of extreme acts of terrorism by Zionist groups in their quest to create the state of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                      Look up the bombing of the King David Hotel..the Deir Yassin massacre...the Irgun bombing vegetable markets...the Lehi committing assassinations and sending letter bombs etc.

There were plenty of extreme acts of terrorism by Zionist groups in their quest to create the state of Israel.
                      Well for one I said Israel and two I said bad blood on both sides. I'm not going to even begin to try and justify whatever Zionists did against Palestinian Arabs.

As of today Palestinians democratically elected an antisemitic terrorist group as the majority in their government.

Comment

Working...
                      X