Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Paul VS KSI

Who you got and why?

Heres logan sparring, BTW.

KSI technically better. More athletic and quicker. Logan Paul probably physically stronger but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Who you got and why?

Heres logan sparring, BTW.

When is the Fight?

Dam, I think I got Logan Paul he is bigger and stronger than KSI

Paul also has a wrestling background.

only thing I question is his gas tank, he has to cut down to 180 from 225 pounds.

KSI walks around at 187 or something like that.

Comment

That Logan dude looks bigger & he's pretty athletic. KSI works on his boxing more so logic suggests he's gonna have a sizable advantage, but I just get this feeling that Logan dude is gonna take this seriously & is more naturally talented as an athlete that'll lap the boxing skills of KSI.

Weird Youtube dorks boxing is a thing now btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          That Logan dude looks bigger & he's pretty athletic. KSI works on his boxing more so logic suggests he's gonna have a sizable advantage, but I just get this feeling that Logan dude is gonna take this seriously & is more naturally talented as an athlete that'll lap the boxing skills of KSI.

Weird Youtube dorks boxing is a thing now btw.
          Did you know these Logan Paul guys are more famous than actors? youtube pays them 20 million a year off ads on theri video they are filthy rich

young kids idolize them I never heard about them until that suicide forest story

But Logan if he doesn't gas could knock KSI out, KSI can box though, but Paul has a huge size advantage and he knows how to cut weight being a former wrestler, Im thinking he will have a 25 pound advantage on fight night

Do you know when the fight is happening is there an official website for this so I can learn more about, is there an undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Did you know these Logan Paul guys are more famous than actors? youtube pays them 20 million a year off ads on theri video they are filthy rich

young kids idolize them I never heard about them until that suicide forest story

But Logan if he doesn't gas could knock KSI out, KSI can box though, but Paul has a huge size advantage and he knows how to cut weight being a former wrestler, Im thinking he will have a 25 pound advantage on fight night

Do you know when the fight is happening is there an official website for this so I can learn more about, is there an undercard?
            Yea I didn't hear about him til the suicide forest thing either. And yea this mfer & about 50 others like him are making stupid bank from Youtube somehow. Sh^t is a lil nuts.

No idea when the fight is, think its still quite a ways off doe. Heard KSI's lil bro & I think Logan's bro or a friend are fighting each other on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea I didn't hear about him til the suicide forest thing either. And yea this mfer & about 50 others like him are making stupid bank from Youtube somehow. Sh^t is a lil nuts.

No idea when the fight is, think its still quite a ways off doe. Heard KSI's lil bro & I think Logan's bro or a friend are fighting each other on the undercard.
              yeah I never knew youtube paid money like that until they spotlighted his controversial video, and the news article said his brother makes 10 to 14 million and he makes 10 to 14 million a year on ads that play on his video, and this doesn't include their outside revenue which they say is close to 10 million a year as well

That dude Dontaeboxing is making good money on youtube he doesn't work thats his only job, he makes enough to travel to different states to cover fights, so that is probably well over 80k a year

I know Elie Sekback makes over six figures

youtube has probably provided more income to people than any other company.

Comment

All that athletic **** jumps out of the window when it comes to two amateur boxers. What matters most is WHO WON'T GAS OUT. First person to gas will be the first person to lost. KSI will win based almost purely on that fact.

Comment

Working...
                X