Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you look for your biological parents if you found out you're adopted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom was adopted. She was born to underage teenagers in the US. She always complained about her parents never loving her. She was so wrong. Her adoptive parents raised her from a baby. My grandmother died before I was born but my grandpa was the greatest. He built quite an nest egg for the family. Any Mexican Americans out there? He moved us out of the Colonia and made sure we went to Catholic School. I grew up surfing instead of being a gangster. He gave me my love for boxing as well as wrestling. He taught me about respect and how to be a man. He's been gone for many years now but I think about him everyday. When I graduated from USMC Boot Camp, promoted to SGT and graduated from the LAPD Police Academy some how I felt he was there. I am glad my mother never found her birth parents. My grandpa could never be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Never happens rich people giving away their kids for adoption. Its always poor parents cant take care of their kids.

In this case, dude mother was prositute and cant take care of him so she gave her away.
      Steve jobs was an adopted child. I wonder if his parents tried to find him?

Comment

Yes. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          They gave interviews. I don't know if he met with them. I believe his real dead was an Arab and came from a family with money.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            He tracked down his real mom. He found out who his real dad was but didn't bother to meet him. His real dad is a Syrian.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              He tracked down his real mom. He found out who his real dad was but didn't bother to meet him. His real dad is a Syrian.
              Cool, if he had any open wounds, I hope they were healed before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                maybe they became rich
                This.

I think Roseanne gave up a kid. Got rich. Then she found the kid or the kid found her idr.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Pretty much this.

I was reading an article that you should see a therapist or a psychological doctor because of mixed emotions could be in the way.

Anyway this incest case,

Daughter tracks down her biological parents, father forms a relationship with his daughter, she gets pregnant, they get married. Few months later after they were busted, the father killed his daughter whom who he had a baby with and the child.

See what I mean? Can definitely lead to ****ed up psychological emotions

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steven-...etails-emerge/
                  I bet they're white

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    This.

I think Roseanne gave up a kid. Got rich. Then she found the kid or the kid found her idr.
                    key and peele did a funny skit on this very subject

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      Pretty much this.

I was reading an article that you should see a therapist or a psychological doctor because of mixed emotions could be in the way.

Anyway this incest case,

Daughter tracks down her biological parents, father forms a relationship with his daughter, she gets pregnant, they get married. Few months later after they were busted, the father killed his daughter whom who he had a baby with and the child.

See what I mean? Can definitely lead to ****ed up psychological emotions

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steven-...etails-emerge/
                      I've read some sh^t about there being some sort of weird sexual nature to mom/son, father/daughter relationships when they are given up at adoption. Like you got a natural connection to your mom & dad, but it was taken away when you are a baby.

Then when you see them a couple decades later, in some cases, those feelings are present, but they have lil context to either party & can turn sexual it appears. Several cases of this sorta sh^t that makes me think its some sorta thing with how humans work & how we can confuse our emotions via this unnatural act of giving away our children.

Comment

Working...
                      X