Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG haters only!!!! Would you still hate him if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    **** is **** no matter what toilet it is dropped in
    You do mean poop right
    Lmao
    But you right
    Where there’s smoke there’s fire
    What blows ,y mind is how boxing fans get taken by bullchit
    Probably the smartest street smart guy but when it comes to boxing
    Just wow man
    I guess it’s kind of like the mush gambler who bets with his heart
    Just can’t avoid it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      He was promoted by say haymon and trained by say brotha nazim? Thoughts??

Reason why I ask is because I’m a huge ggg fan but his team seems to be spitting non sense non stop. Now GGG himself is saying some bs too. I can’t stand Loeffer and want to punch Abel for the bs he spews.
      Define 'hater.'

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        **** is **** no matter what toilet it is dropped in
        **** is a bit much isn't it? I mean the guy beat everyone put in front of him and just fought the best guys in the division. **** would be if he lost to some of the guys he walked over. You reveal yourself as a hater, plain and simple.

Comment

Of course. It's the hype and bull**** lies that does it. From fake title defences, to everyone in 3 divisions is afraid of him. So much crap has been pushed to make this hype job appear better than he actually is. I can't support that shit.

Comment

If he was black American, or Mexican, then all of his current haters would be sucking his nuts.

Comment

If Deontay Wilder's last name was Wildercjgrzsky he would already be ranked #1 Pound for Pound on ESPN.

If GGG was black he would be loved by the LDBC and hated by all his current fans.

If Mayweather was white he would have a statue erected on the White House lawn.

If Canelo was from a country ending in "-stan" he wouldn't be selling sht and would not be PPV king.

In this boxing sht everybody has a tribal mentality. You support your own whether its based on race, nationality or geography. Thats just reality.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Define 'hater.'
                Someone that sh its on him for doing the exact same things other boxers do. Someone that critisizes his every move and gives him no credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  If he was black American, or Mexican, then all of his current haters would be sucking his nuts.

Speak for yourself
                  He could look like Barny or fughin Big Bird

Comment

im more of a non fan (the only active guys i only hate khan, fury, haye).

who promotes him/them means nothing

Comment

I don't have any reason to hate Golovkin but he does deserve some criticism. He got a lot of hype but I guess he was knocking people out. What I don't like is the same people that hyped him up are making excuses for him not being able to knock his last 2 opponents out. If he doesn't knock Vanes out people will continue the BS that he's old. I'm not sure he will get a KO. Vanes can fight..he's just a level or 2 below Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X