Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better fighter Carl Froch or Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better fighter Carl Froch or Sergey Kovalev?

Who is the better fighter in your opinion Carl Froch or Sergey Kovalev?
    Carl Froch
    41.43%
    Sergey Kovalev
    58.57%

Carl Froch easy! aint even a discussion.

Close thread.

End Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      Carl Froch easy! aint even a discussion.

Close thread.

End Thread.
      Froch is a hell of a fighter no doubt. I miss him. He beat a better version of Pascal than Kovalev did.

Comment

Froch has more than one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by LaVar Ball View Post
          Who is the better fighter in your opinion Carl Froch or Sergey Kovalev?
          Kovalev is the more skilled. I think Froch may be tougher both physically and mentally.

There's a reason why Ward said that Froch was a tougher fight, man. Carl might have been out of his depth skillwise but the dude never stopped coming and by the championship rounds Ward was starting to look increasingly uncomfortable. Contrast that to Kovalev I where Sergei never really seemed to trouble him much after about the sixth and basically allowed Dre to dictate the pace in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Kovalev is the more skilled. I think Froch may be tougher both physically and mentally.

There's a reason why Ward said that Froch was a tougher fight, man. Carl might have been out of his depth skillwise but the dude never stopped coming and by the championship rounds Ward was starting to look increasingly uncomfortable. Contrast that to Kovalev I where Sergei never really seemed to trouble him much after about the sixth and basically allowed Dre to dictate the pace in the second half.
            you're insane.

Comment

It's Kovalev and it's not even that close either.

Comment

This is an insult to Froch

Kovalevs resume is a literally 50 year old hopkins and that's it.

I also never saw froch quit in a fight against a featherfist either

Comment

Froch. Silly question.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    This is an insult to Froch

Kovalevs resume is a literally 50 year old hopkins and that's it.

I also never saw froch quit in a fight against a featherfist either
                    1. Your first point is incredibly inaccurate (Froch has a better cumulative body of work; don't get me wrong).

2. I never saw Kovalev get badly outclassed by that same featherfist you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X