Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone tune into horus's show 2nite..i got some **** on my chest mafia related!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Oh ****.... so they trying to do a divide and conquer?
    the name of there group is mayweather mafia V.I.P larry aint going for that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Thats not toight thats on Feb 8 on Leftyzz show!!!!
      Oh i know but im sure it will come up...Street this is how you start every sentence "I disagree" Just saying your one of the best callers but it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        the name of there group is mayweather mafia V.I.P larry aint going for that ****
        Are people taking sides? Who is riding with Larry? And, who is riding V.I.P?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          what's the link to the show...
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=353986

check the thread

Comment

I'm with Larry--- he's a good dude JRO... he was so sad that he ain't got invited in groups... I would invite him in mine... I would even make him a co-host... he is that special to me...

Comment

Im not even apart of that ****... and Im cool with Dorian and Kevin both... but got Larry on this.

Comment

kevin, dorian, ether, PB32 wit VIP. the rest of us ridin wit larry The Original Don

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  STFU street *****. You wont regulate ****!!!! The only one taking knees is you and we now why, so dont try and project on others!!
                  No, I don't "now" why.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Im not even apart of that ****... and Im cool with Dorian and Kevin both... but got Larry on this.
                    How is your stomach Reed... respectfully speaking Roy Jones in his prime is the only one who could beat Sven Ottke

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                      How is your stomach Reed... respectfully speaking Roy Jones in his prime is the only one who could beat Sven Ottke
                      Coming around.. not 100% but getting there.. thanks.

And absolutely

Comment

Working...
                      X