Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one that was rocked was GGG. Canelo rolled with punches and was only hit flush a couple of times . GGG on the other hand took major shots .... But he shook them off. A year older closer to 40 i see an older man getting exposed to father time in second fight.
    Last edited by NotaPachugger; 07-04-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Was a catch-weight fight at 164.5 pounds. A 154 pounder vs. A 168 pounder to settle a personal beef that had several years building up. Canelo vs. GGG was a legit Middleweight bout against a career Middleweight at 160 for multiple titles.
      Canelo isn't the one making excuses like Golovkin, CANELO did great & made GGG look horrible.
      Canelo did sooo great but yet it was a draw.lol.and Ggg never stopped coming forward Canelo ran away all night bro

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
        If GGG presses he will be countered to death. Everytime he attempted to go to the body Canelo effectively countered and GGG said F that and stopped attempting. Going to the body leaves you open to counters. Bad idea if opponent is a counter puncher. Canelo did not run he effectively moved side to side . Hell he even layed on the ropes and GGG kept whiffing with his punches. Serious haters. All Canelo has to do is ramp up his side to side angles attack and lay off the ropes and train for stamina. Canelo now knows how to wear 160 in the ring better now having fought at 160. Plus experience was with GGG is a blessing. This surely effected him in middle. I see a rerun in GGG strategy . Pinata style whiff, whiff, whiff that's not Mexican style . Mexicans are not afraid and do not avoid going to the body in fear of being hit.
        I notice that you don't have many points to bet on this fight. How about I donate 10,000,000,000 points to you for the explicit purposes of betting me on the outcome of this fight? You essentially have nothing to lose. If you refuse to put those points up against me for this fight, you get perma-banned from the site, does that sound fair? GGG will beat the cheater in a massive fashion this time, and I normally only bet with posters who have something to offer, which you obviously do not. Will you accept my offer of pity or not?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Canelo did sooo great but yet it was a draw.lol.and Ggg never stopped coming forward Canelo ran away all night bro
          Yes Golovkin got a gift draw , I as many others had CANELO winning a clear decision.
          Canelo's monster rights & lefts shook GGG down to his soul like lightning & thunder , while Golovkin's feather fisted pitty pat punches , were like a cool mist on a hot summer day for Canelo lol.

Canelo ran? Impossible, they said Canelo had cement feet , while Golovkin had elite foot speed , foot work & ring cutting ability + Canelo landed more power punches , & combinations while on the inside & mid-range.
          Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-03-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Sanchez is right ! GGG KNOWS what to do in this fight. He will KO the Red stump and the Mexican fans will love him for it but there will be hankies for the few holdouts. Boohoo

Comment

Question:What happened to GGG?

The boxer with 300 amateur fights , an Olympic Silver Medal , an amateur monster , who had seen every single style and destroyed it. The gym legend who knocked out heavyweights in sparring. The beast who challenged any & everyone from 154-168 pounds. The man who claimed that no one could go 12 rounds with him & see the final bell.

Answer: #1 P4P CANELO happened.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Sanchez is right ! GGG KNOWS what to do in this fight. He will KO the Red stump and the Mexican fans will love him for it but there will be hankies for the few holdouts. Boohoo
                why dont you put your account on the line ???
                no confidence ??
                canelo is going to win and you know it so STFU...

Comment

Triple G knows Canelo isn't a little league like he is used to knock out easily and make the public think he is a super fighter, Canelo has been up against the really top fighters, not easy matchups to make him look good. Canelo is really going to take care of business this time because triple g is disrespecting him, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Yes Golovkin got a gift draw , I as many others had CANELO winning a clear decision.
                    Canelo's monster rights & lefts shook GGG down to his soul like lightning & thunder , while Golovkin's feather fisted pitty pat punches , were like a cool mist on a hot summer day for Canelo lol.

Canelo ran? Impossible, they said Canelo had cement feet , while Golovkin had elite foot speed , foot work & ring cutting ability + Canelo landed more power punches , & combinations while on the inside & mid-range.
                    Canelo should be apologizing to his fans for messing up the rematch when It was supposed to happen. 

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Riatonon View Post
                      Triple G knows Canelo isn't a little league like he is used to knock out easily and make the public think he is a super fighter, Canelo has been up against the really top fighters, not easy matchups to make him look good. Canelo is really going to take care of business this time because triple g is disrespecting him, just watch.
                      Canelo needs to go toe to toe against GGG for everyone to really give him that respect he desperately is looking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X