Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a Horse Breaks Your Jaw - OUCH!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotdamn i wouldn't be surprised if he got a concussion too fack that **** was loud

Comment

Yeah or possible brain damage. Almost as bad as that video of the guy getting f****d to death by a horse.

That must have been a somewhat uncomfortable family funeral. Would've loved to hear the priest doing the eulogy there. You know someone would've been tempted to make horse noises during it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Yeah or possible brain damage. Almost as bad as that video of the guy getting f****d to death by a horse.

That must have been a somewhat uncomfortable family funeral. Would've loved to hear the priest doing the eulogy there. You know someone would've been tempted to make horse noises during it.
        Wtf, what video was that

Comment

I was expecting to see Derranged deepthroating a black horse ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I've seen horses kick people before. Never stand behind one...they seem to do it for the hell of it.
            It's in the horse instinct to kick. I saw my grandfather get kicked by one, poor guy flew like six feet in the air when it happened. The fcked up part is that horse breeders beat the $h1t out of the horse so it knows not to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
              It's in the horse instinct to kick. I saw my grandfather get kicked by one, poor guy flew like six feet in the air when it happened. The fcked up part is that horse breeders beat the $h1t out of the horse so it knows not to do it again.
              I once a saw a male horse tied to a tree and a female came over to him and squirted a few litres in front of him...I mean she totally unloaded with a huge splashing sound. The male got really excited and swung around and tried to plant both rear legs into her but landed just short...thank God for that female otherwise he'd have caused her severe damage. I don't know if that was some kind of horse mating ritual...but it didn't look very friendly.
              Last edited by jaded; 07-02-2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Wtf, what video was that
                It isn't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  It isn't pretty.

safeplace and his perverted antics

Comment

It isn't pretty.

That was almost as frightening as the Deliverance hillbilly rape scene.

Comment

It isn't pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X