Would the wiser PED version of Canelo beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    You forgot to mention "Non-weight drained" version of Canelo

that coward ***** Floydette forced Canelo to a bs catchweight of 152, when ginger couldn't even make 154 anymore

Canelo was a zombie that night, he looked awful at the weigh in, they had to bring a chair for him, he was about to keel over!

another ***** move by Floyd, just to make his W even easier, similar to other ***** moves like paying Maidana to wear pillow gloves or force Hatton to move up to 147 at the last minute
    Your hate for Floyd is causing your brain to atrophy. You're starting to sound dumber and dumber every month.

Canelo offered a catchweight of 150 to Floyd in order to make the fight happen. When the two teams got to negotiations they eventually agreed on meeting halfway instead, so they decided on a catchweight of 152. You say Canelo couldn't make 154 anymore but he fought at 154 several more times after he and Floyd fought. Dude, you don't even know what you're talking about and you're missing facts.

Comment

Easy work for Floyd don’t matter if it’s at 160 or not. It would just be more excuses after the fight from the weirdo boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Canelo would Khan him today and fight has to be at 160 no 152 crap
        Easy work for Floyd. Cheater Canelo couldn’t even stop an old Cotto or an drained inactive Chavez lol he not stopping Floyd too slow too easy for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Your hate for Floyd is causing your brain to atrophy. You're starting to sound dumber and dumber every month.

Canelo offered a catchweight of 150 to Floyd in order to make the fight happen. When the two teams got to negotiations they eventually agreed on meeting halfway instead, so they decided on a catchweight of 152. You say Canelo couldn't make 154 anymore but he fought at 154 several more times after he and Floyd fought. Dude, you don't even know what you're talking about and you're missing facts.
          not exactly...
          Alvarez, who said he already was at "153, 154," said it was ridiculous to suggest 152 pounds was his idea.

"Why would I give up weight? I'm at 154. I'm the 154-pound champion," Alvarez said. "I've got the size. Why would I give up weight? I wouldn't volunteer just to give up weight.

"But when the negotiations started, they wanted me to go to (147), and I said that's physically impossible, I can't do it. And then, they inched up to 150 and I said impossible, I can't do it, those days are over, I can't make that weight anymore, I've grown. And then they went up to 151."

Finally, Alvarez said, he did offer to go to 152 so the fight could be finalized.
          http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/2013...anelo_a_3.html

Comment

No because he is still going to try and out box Floyd. Instead of smartly pressuring him to make it a close distance fight (Not inside fighting).

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Easy work for Floyd. Cheater Canelo couldn’t even stop an old Cotto or an drained inactive Chavez lol he not stopping Floyd too slow too easy for Floyd
              If it was easy for Floyd he wouldn’t ask for a weak 152 pound weight drain Canelo. While Floyd Roids

Comment

All i know is mayweather is ghey and canelo is a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Yes exactly

They thought 2 things.
                  1. Built in excuse if Canelo loses
                  2. Thought it would make him faster

People will be surprised at how fast he will be. The [catch-weight] is something that had to be done [to get the deal made]. I don't think it will affect either fighter one bit. I think on the contrary, it will probably play to Canelo's advantage. I think he will have no problem making 152. I think the way it benefits him is not only will he work harder, but he'll be faster inside the ring."
                  - Oscar
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-16-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Lmao why would we believe a cheater if he cheats he definitely lies. Just a built in excuse for the cheater. Floyd was actually generous and gave the cheater a extra 2 lbs

After his win, Alvarez challenged Mayweather on national television. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez approached Oscar De La Hoya, President of Golden Boy Promotions, and requested a fight with Mayweather.
                    "It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather]."

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563

Comment

Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
                      Sure Floyd made canelo look stupid in their fight. Canelo punched a lot of air. But he was green compared to now, he's really improved a lot. Plus he has the chemical advantage now. Does this canelo beat Floyd?
                      No sir, aside from Mayweather’s age. Who do you think he really learned how to get the advantage from?? Lol
                      After that boxing clinic, Floyd figured he’d help the newbie with gear

Comment

Working...
                      X